Tartan and Stripes

By Gem - 15:34:00

This outfit has been my uniform recently. I seem to throw on my biker jacket everyday and  now that winter is here I've been getting loads of wear out of my boots. I've had lots of comments and people asking about my snood in work and it was only a £7.99 impulse buy from New Look. I stumbled upon this by chance in the Cardiff branch whilst looking for shoes. I wore this on my day off on Tuesday to pop to the shops and take the dog for a walk.

IMG_0296

Dress: H&M
Jacket: Topshop
Snood : New Look
Boots : Daisy Street

tartan leather

Not had a photo of Sookie on here for while so I thought I would share this one. She always comes outside with me when I take any outfit photos and sneaks into them. Did any of you see the dog programme on the other day about people who walk their dogs on Hampstead Heath? I'm just as crazy as those people and call Sookie 'my baby'... I may do a full post on Sookie soon ;)

IMG_0307

It's been a hectic week in work, the students have been keeping me busy so I'm really looking forward to my weekend. It is Sŵn Festival across Cardiff this weekend which means every music venue will be hosting live bands and there will be a great atmosphere in the city. I'm going to see The Cribs and Frankie and the Heartstrings (aaargh so excited) tomorrow night and trying to see a few other shows. Going to be a wild weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. You look lovely and your dog is gorgeous! Enjoy the cribs :)

    http://goodbyesession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! I'm after a tartan scarf, so this might just be the one. I've also had a pretty hectic week, but it's almost the weekend yay! Enjoy the live bands, I'd love to see the Cribs!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tartan snood and the biker jacket is amazing too. Sookie is the cutest doggy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was sad to leave her and go to work this morning. Jealous that my mum gets to spend all day with her! xx

      Delete
  4. I own that snood, it's beautiful isn't it. I tend to wear it with my biker jacket too. We could be twins xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snood twins!! I'm going to Manchester to see Maximo Park and Rosie is going too, we should hang out before xx

      Delete
  5. I want a biker jacket! Have fun at the festival :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm off to New Look to find this snood, it's lovely! Love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend in Cardiff, tempted to go!
    Love the snood, I may have to get me one! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that exact dress and I love it! The Cribs are amazing live, you're gonna have so much fun... xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tartan and stripes combo! Leopard print also looks fab with stripey things I think. My parents call their dogs 'the kids' haha. Nothing wrong with calling her your baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear it! she's just so darn cute ;)

      Delete
  10. I saw this scarf online and definitely hunting it down this weekend!
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! The scarf looks so cosy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That snood is gorgeous! YES PLEASE to a Sookie post too!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that snood, pls. :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit on you and i need that snood! ox

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooo I love the tartan snood!! Looks great!

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE this outfit, it includes all my fav things right now: stripes, tartan, boots and biker jacket. Perfect outfit! hope you're having a great week lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in love with this outfit..but then again I'm one of 'those' who loves plaids & stripes, polka dots & stripes, stripes and floral, I love it all! And your DOG...super precious! well, just wanted to leave some love I just ran across your blog and found you on twitter. Off to have a looksie at more fabulousness on your blog! Cheers - xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.