Winter Wishlist

By Gem - 15:23:00

Summer is finally over for me. There are no more festivals and the weather has taken a turn for the worse, feeling pretty down really. I need to replace most of last years winter wardrobe because my old favourites don't fit anymore but winter coats and sturdy shoes cost a small fortune so I'm not looking forward to this. I'm trying to buy better, less often so some of my picks are a little on the expensive side but I'm hoping they will last for many winters to come.

winter collage

  1. shoes: Low smart shoes, Meline I love the little star studs on these and berry colours are all over the high street at the moment. I'm looking for a really nice pair of lace up shoes and I think I've found the right pair. You need lots of layers in wet and cold Wales so I can wear little frilly socks with and stay warm.

  2. Dress: Floral embroidered flippy dress from Topshop. I've actually just ordered this dress and can't wait for it to arrive. It looked so pretty in store and it will be great for work with a cardigan and flats or great for a night in the pub with some heels. Wish I waited one more day to order this though because Unidays have 20% discount codes for Topshop so I could have made double the student saving.

  3. Coat : Leopard print faux fur from Miss Selfridge. I've been on the hunt for a leopard coat for ages. I can't get the right length, colour or collar but this looks just right. Going to have one last look on eBay and at some second hand shops for something similar before I pay out £89 for this one.

  4. Ring: G Alpha ring from Daisy. I saw this ring on Charlene's blog and fell in love I'm allergic to most jewellery but this has a sterling silver band and gold letter which wont make me sore or turn green. At £37 it isn't cheap but Topshop rings are now about £8 and tarnish after a few wears. I think this would be one of those rings that I wear everyday so well worth the money.

  5. Belt: Moschino from ASOS.  This is another item that I've wanted for a long time. I love all the heart Moschino belts and I really want one of the Moschino logo belts but I think a heart one is more wearable. I'm waiting for ASOS to have 20% off and then I'm going to swoop in and buy this. Does anyone else get excited about discount code? I have wishlists of things to buy when codes are available, clearly have too much time on my hands...


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I can definitely recommend getting a belt closure wool wrap-around coat for fluctuating weight :) Have lost 3.5 stone and found my winter coat still fits. I figure the bigger sleeves make it look more luxurious. Ha, well that's what I'm telling myself (and my purse!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hadn't thought of that but something like a mac would be good!

      Delete
  2. The shoes are gorgeous ! They look like my dream shoe :)

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Topshop dress! Look forward to seeing your outfit post of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping it to wear to London next week :)

      Delete
  4. great wish list....has all the aspects of what I'm lusting after this winter....really lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so totally you Gem and the belt is so lust worthy too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.