Top sale picks and discount codes

By Gem - 13:32:00

There are lots of mid season sales on at the moment so its the perfect time to snap up a bargain. I'm avoiding all the old summer stock and pastels like the plague and trying to find items that will last me throughout the winter. Here are my top sale picks (I'm waiting for a few of these to arrive, can't say no to a bargain)

stag shirt, kitten shoes, studded dress

Shirt : Dorothy Perkins was £32 now £17

Dress: AX Paris was £35 now £17.99 Love the stud detail on the collar of this dress.

Kitten pumps: Dasiy Street  was £17.99 now £8.99. How cute are these?! 

sequin dress, collar bow, clutch bag

Dress: New Look was £29.99 now £10 I think this is great for a Cristmas party, very glam.

Bag : Miss Selfridge was £22 now £12 (free delivery at the moment) Classic and timeless, good sale buy.

Bow Tie: House of Fraser Therapy was £12.99 now £3.59 I can never get the bow just right with a ribbon so I will be picking up on of these. Also a great way to jazz up a plain blouse.


The Urban Outiftters mid season sale was launched today and there is free standard delivery all month with no minimum spend.You can also use UO10 for 10% off full price items.

There is  20% off all dresses in Dorothy Perkins this weekend.

There is 20% off all orders and free delivery at Wallis with the code VCFREE2 but this ends tomorrow. Also try FRIEND20.

You can also use the code DAISY10 to get 10% off full price items from Daisy Street.

WELCOME20 will get you 20% off your first order with AX Paris


Hope you find these codes of use, let me know if you get anything nice.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Thanks for these :)


    have a lovely weekend xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress would be amazing for a christmas party!

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lush!
    Erica xo


    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com Have you seen my vintage giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cat pumps! I really need a pair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love that shirt, I saw a cat print shirt in M&S the other day but I'm holding out for the sales xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one- http://www.marksandspencer.com/Peter-Pan-Collar-Print-Blouse/dp/B0093TT5K0?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_3&nodeId=42966030&sr=1-3&qid=1350333365&pf_rd_r=1TCDAAZ78EGRDVNG9V9F&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

    p.s Those pumps are totally cute too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooove that! you might get some vouchers for Christmas for m&s, there are always sales and discount codes too. I hate paying full price for anything x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.