Dead Celeb Party

By Gem - 14:51:00

Me and my friends had our Halloween party a few days early because we can't party on a school night anymore. I'm way too old to rock up to work with a killer hangover now, takes me days to recover. We went with a Dead Celeb/Bad Taste theme and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the effort everyone put in. We had some cakes, plenty of wine and a good mix of guests which are all the key ingredients for a good party.

dead celebrity halloween party, pumpkin, cheesecake, amy winhouse, audrey hepburn

I got all the streamers from eBay along with my wig. We had a Steve Irwin, Jesus, Amy Winehouse, Audrey Hepburn, Janis Joplin, Kirsty McCall, Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, Princess Diana and Harold Shipman.

Can you guess who I'm supposed to be? not many people could.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've already read your tweet, so I feel like I can't join in with the "who are you?" game - good shout though! Love your pumpkin, and that cakes looks so so good - send me a slice? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was soo good! It was a cheesecake with a chocolate digestive base and super think chocolate on top mmm xx

      Delete
  2. Gemma this looks like so much bloddy fun! I want to come to one of your parties!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Jack o'Lantern, that's a really good effort! =)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome idea for a fancy dress party - looks like you had a great time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time! Your parties always look fun. You carry off that wig very very well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the theme! Your friend dressed as Amy Winehouse looks great! As do you obviously! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.