Fat Frocks Wears Trousers

By Gem - 14:27:00

It's been a busy and fun week, been doing IT support in work so turning things off and on again  ;) Going to Southampton and taking part in a Fashion Show. Can't wait for a lie in tomorrow!

This outfit is top to toe New Look. I've had the dress for years and it is nice and light so I wore it to weigh in on Tuesday. No heavy belts on the scales for me. Do you like my Britney poster in the background? So cool...

SANY5348 - Copy


No, you are not seeing things. I AM wearing trousers. Total shocker, I bought them for Where's Wally fancy dress but it seemed a shame not to wear them again so I paired them with my Topshop biker jacket and a Peacocks floaty top. The jeans are a little baggy on the leg but they were about £12 for Peacocks so I can't complain really. I'm wearing my Topshop Innocent lipstick.

SANY5342 - Copy


I picked this ring up in Afflecks when I was in Manchester a few weeks ago, I wear it practically everyday. So nice to have a real silver ring so it doesn't tarnish. I wanted a turquoise ring but I though this was a little different.

SANY5345 - Copy

Me in my Where's Wally fancy dress, it was boiling in the club so that hat come off straight away. Had a great night in Southampton dancing to cheesy music and drinking alcopops. Like being 17 all over again.

DSCF9904


Yesterday was such a fun day! I got to walk the St David's Fashion Show catwalk with these three lovely ladies, get pampered in Kamigata and loiter around some handsome male models. I was also given some gift vouchers to spend in the centre which I know will get blown in all the sales that are on at the moment. There was a lovely atmosphere in St David's yesterday and the team put on a really good show.

ArkdC3yCAAAKQN7


Some real models from the show looking very glam. No idea how they do it, I was so scared and didn't even have to walk in super high heels like them.

ArkAWuOCQAIddHB


Hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I enjoyed mine!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Love your jeans !
    And that ring is gorgeous !

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the biker jacket and ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good girl! and congrats with your weight loss xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these outfits!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit with the blue jeans and biker jacket. feeling it. you look fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely in jeans.
    I'm glad that the fashion show went well for you, way hey on the way models ha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. JEans - shocker. They look great, the wheres wally night sounds fab and I love your ring xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, I bought denim shorts this week too. Must be going mad xx

      Delete
  8. i think you need to change your blog name to skinnyfrocks! you look amaaaazing my love xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the trousers, and the ring! It's definitely different, really nice!
    You look amazing all dolled up at St David's as well, glad it went well! =)
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my ring, want to get a new one each time I visit Manchester now :)
      Thanks hun, was nervous but it was a fun day x

      Delete
  10. I love the colours in your ring :)
    Hope you had fun at the fashion show!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking lovely Gemma! And why oh why did they discontinue that lipstick? Innocent was MY FAVE.
    Also I want in on your next wally night

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. booo I know, they might bring it back next season though? good cold/winter colour xx

      Delete
  12. You look amazing. End of.

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was lovely to meet you Gemma @ St Davids fashion show....I really enjoyed the nerve wracking experience too....lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    I came across your blog on Lyzi's being little blog. I met Lyzi at a casting call for Company magazine a year ago now. Saw you were welsh so I clicked on your blogs to take a look!! You've got so many...it's amazing!! I saw you work at Cardiff University...I do too. I work in the School of Pharmacy (The Redwood Building). I LOVE your ring!! :)

    Sarah Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the ring!i've got that star dress too, and 2 of my friends as well.love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.