London School of Sorcery

By Gem - 13:03:00

I blame Caroline for my most recent purchase (and no will power) because ever since I saw an Orphan's Arms t-shirt on her blog I've become hooked and always pick up some of their items in the sales. I got this directly from their outlet shops which sells older designs. It was only £18 which I think is a steal for a hand printed jumper. I love all of their literary and historical designs and can't wait for their A/W collection which they have been giving us sneak peaks of over on instagram.

I also feel like the London School of Sorcery is where you go when you finish at Hogwarts and I'm studying Advanced Defence Against the Dark Arts or something... lame. HP is not real and I never got my letter to Howarts, sob. This is the perfect jumper for me because I'm always warm but this is made out of a thick t-shirt material so it's nice and light and doesn't make me have a hot flush.

IMG_2338

Jumper: Orphans Arms
Shoes - Low top trainers, Converse c/o Spartoo
Skirt: Oasis

IMG_2340

Obviously I had a lot of time on my hands because the next two photos are of me faffing around in the garden like an idiot. I need to get out more don't I?

IMG_2336

I ♥ Sookie

IMG_2346

Don't forget I've got a giveaway running to win a Curvy Kate underwear set here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. i love faffing about photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumper looks perfect ! I think I am going to regret looking at the website :)




    Beautiful Dreams


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That website is evil but they have good sales so keep your eyes peeled x

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous Gem! Two days until Cardiff!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeeek so excited for your arrival xx

      Delete
  4. aww Sookie <3 <3 love that top! I am keen to see The Horrors but I think I might be dragged to Arctic Monkeys instead!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gem, this top is amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, I need it. Right now. This is AMAZING.

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cooool jumper, just my style! And I just spent like 50quid online already, darnit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My inner nerd LOVES this jumper! I totally agree that the London School of Sorcery sounds like University for Hogwarts Students! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I thought so, I'm such a big kid x

      Delete
  9. LOVE THIS! my god....i really want one! this outfit is so cute :D sookieeeee! aaah X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should put more Sookie photos on here, she's the best x

      Delete
  10. ahhh i love it!!!
    I really want one now... but i've been spending far too much on clothes lately :(

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. UGH I WANT THAT JUMPER huhuhuhu :( ... and your dog is the cutest!!

    http://snippitydoodah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool jumper!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the
    courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!



    Feel free to surf to my blog webpage - ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.