bra

Panache Sculptresse Review

By Gem - 20:47:00

Best British Bloggers recently contacted me on behalf of Panache to see if I would like to try out their new new lingerie brand, Sculptresse. Sculptresse is a collection of lingerie for full-figured women, offering everything from everyday basics to fashion-forward lingerie. The brand looks to promote a healthy attitude of feeling beautiful while enhancing confidence with lingerie that blends the best of support, comfort and superior fit with feminine, flattering styles.

Sculptresse bra sizes range from 36 – 46” bands and D – J cups with briefs ranging from 14-26. Each product within the line has a variety of  features to ensure that the wearer feels comfortable and supported without compromising style, such as specially-shaped wings, cushioned hook-and-eyes, padded and adjustable straps etc

I chose the Panache Sculptresse Willow to review because I liked the vintage style shape and the fun colour. Pananche describe the Willow as 'bold and beautiful in a rich berry colour with lace print feminine panelling in a deeper shade. A contemporary take on a retro style, Willow allows a great uplifted shape for maximum support for 36-46" D-HH cups'

Here is the set:


IMG_2163

I loved the colour and it makes a nice change for me as I pretty much exclusively wear black. The briefs are fairly high which is perfect for my tastes and they create a nice silhouette under my clothes and don't dig in at all.  I thought the black pattern would be lace but it's a print, I was a little disappointed at first but this means the set is smoother under clothes and more stretchy.

Warning, bra photos with minor boobage. I would have done photos in the set in the style of one of my favourite blogs fullerfigurefullerbust.com but some people I know personally read this and I don't want to leave them with any mental scarring.
IMG_2185

IMG_2190
IMG_2189

The underwire sits nice and flush to my body and doesn't dig in at all. I got my regular size of 36FF and the band fits perfectly across the back and I'm not spilling over near my underarms or at the sides. I like the lift that the cup gives me courtesy of the three panels.

The only part that doesn't fit like a glove it the top half of the bra which is left a little empty due to my natural shape. This happens to me with almost all of my bras, I either spill over the top if I get an F or have a little room at the top with FF.

The bra costs around £35 and the briefs come in at £16.50 which isn't cheap but it's the average price I have to pay for a bra because I'm 36" and DD+ I really like the range and I hope their next collection is a little more sexy and has a few plunge or half cup bras as full cup bras like this one aren't ideal for the summer when I wear strappy dresses. It's also nice for the briefs to go up to a size 26 but I hope they extend this more to around 30+ if the range takes off. A lot of ranges cater to bigger cup sizes but it's nice to have more choice on the market for 36"+ and size 14+ ladies.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I absolutely love that more and more brands are bringing out NICE bras for fuller busted ladies! I've had a Panache Cleo bra and I'm currently looking into their swimwear :-)



    Jade | The Beauty Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantasie are my favourite brand for fit and support but I wish they would make prettier bras. They tend to make molded t-shirt bras and plain black ones. A problem is that brands go up to 40"+ but only go up to a xl/16 in the briefs which is madness.

      Delete
  2. That set is cute. I have the same problem as you, with the gaping at the top of the cups, it's pretty annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually in need of a new sports bra and I'm thinking of getting a panache one as they go up to my size - woo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got this in black and it's fantastic http://www.panache-lingerie.com/us/panache-sport/collection/21540843/Sports-Bra/ I didn't need to size up either x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.