Polkadot Dress

By Gem - 17:45:00

Week one of 2013 was pretty quiet for me but that's probably a good thing after the excitment of Christmas. I've been treating myself to a few bits in the sales and booked a little weekend in Paris for February which I'm pretty excited about. I visited back in September and saw a lot of the touristy things but do you know about any interesting and more unusual places for me to visit in Paris? I'm only going to be there for two days but I'm hoping to cram a lot in.

I've got a feeling I will be taking this new dress to Paris with me. It's nice an girly with a polka dot print but I also love the zip detail which stops it from being too prim.

IMG_0959

Dress: ASOS
Shoes c/o Spartoo: Boots by Blink
Bow: New Look

The records weren't strictly a sale purchase but I got them all for a bargain price on eBay. I used to buy one 7" record a week when I was in uni and I don't really know why I stopped, I love owning a physical copy of my favourite tracks. I suppose I'm quite old fashioned because I don't like downloading music and films. I'm building up my collection which as you can has a pretty early 90s vibe. You can see Nicky and Richey rocking the leopard print on the picture disk which is where I get my love of leopard print from.

manic street preachers

I did manage to pick up this Naughty Alice set for a bargain price of £26 when this size bottle (without the body lotion) normally retails for about £45.

vivienne westwood naughty alice


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. That dress is gorgeous and the bow looks so lovely in your hair Gem! That Naughty Alice smells divine - my samples you sent smelled lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s And you get to keep the pretty bottle afterwards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to visit Paris! I think I need to save up and actually do it this year, I'm always amazed at how cheap you can get eurostar tickets so I need to start planning! The dress looks really pretty, I like the gold zip!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classic pretty dress, Paris? Wow lucky lady :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in that dress. Got great sense of style. I'm a massive fan of dresses also :D Also going to Paris in April, so will await your post for some hot tips :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Paris, very exciting! Also what a find, I've wanted that perfume for ages! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found a load of 7"s when I was clearing out some stuff at my Mum's house over Christmas... Also don't really know why I stopped buying them! Love the dress too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swit swoo Gem hot stuff! You look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore a dress with a pocket! Looking lush, miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so lovely on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is amazing- you look gorgeous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dress is gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Naughty Alice, lovely smell. Such a lovely dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can't go wrong with a polka dot dress! And a trip to Paris? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with you about the downloading music, I rarely if ever download anything, mostly because a lot of it is laced with viruses or at least a lot of the things I've tried downloading in the past were. You look pretty, I love a good polka dot dress. A trip to Paris?! Lucky lady! I hope to visit Paris one day, all of Europe really. Naughty Alice, I will have to check out this perfume.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh i love that perfume, what a bargain :)
    love the dress too! :D
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I adore the polka dot dress, you know I love a bit of polka dot. Also Westwood!! Lol you lucky thing, its such a nice perfume!
    Daisy Dayz Blog
    New Alternate Day Diet Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Was admiring that dress tonight, it's such a great cut. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that dress it really suits you. I have been reading through your blog (I am a follower of where are my knees) and I really like it, I am now following you :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.