These are a few of my favorite things

By Gem - 11:07:00

I'm wearing aaaall of my favourite things in one outfit today. In fact, I've been wearing this pretty much every day and just changing the t-shirt because I love it all so much. I've not stopped wearing my leopard print coat since I bought it in the sales and my boots have only left my feet when I swapped them for wellies in the snow. I do wish I had kept this for the gig I'm going to tonight but then white t-shirts and people spilling beer do not mix.

My bag is probably my all time favourite thing I've ever owned and I feel super grown up walking around with it although I'm worried it has sparked some designer bag desires and I'm eyeing up another one already... I bought it with a mixture of store credit, my own money and a 20% discount code through Spartoo who always have good sales on bags.

vivienne westwood bag, bird print t-shirt

Coat: Mango
Boots: Blink c/o Spartoo
Bag: Vivienne Westwood
T-Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: New Look

leopard print coat
I'm going to see Two Door Cinema Club and Bastille tonight, have a meeting tomorrow night and I'm in Paris all weekend so I hope you all have a lovely weekend and this is the last you will see of me for a few days. Au revoir!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. in love with your jacket, you look gorgeous :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE GOING TO SEE BASTILLE OH GOOD LORD I AM SO JEALOUS!

    Looking fiiiiiine my love, that coat is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw them at Manchester on Friday, soooooo good! You'll have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy busy busy have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is beautiful, I love your outfit. Have an amazing time. I really want to see Two Door Cinema Club xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that coat, I wish I suited leopard print!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that bag is so meant to be yours, I love Vivienne Westwood too, very grown up Gem. Have an amazing time in Paris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This coat is so pretty! Have a lovely trip to Paris!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat is amazing! It looks really good on you :) Alex x
    snippets-scribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leopard print coat, I would never want to take it off either! Love the VW bag too :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your bag... Jealous of Two Door Cinema Club. Have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to see Bastille! Hope you had a great time!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that coat! i have just ordered a leopard print coat in the ASOS sale with 70% off! Beautiful bag x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.