NYE 2012

By Gem - 19:31:00

2012

I had a lovely night in with some friends and their adorable kids last night which was the perfect way to see in the new year. You can see all of my highlights of 2012 in my last post. I don't think I have any new years resolutions this year, I'm just going to try and make 2013 as fun and action packed as possible.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has read my blog or left a lovely comment here this year, it means a lot to me.


Happy New Year
Gem xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Cute photos, Happy new year!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, you too. Hope 2013 is great for you x

      Delete
  2. Happy new year and all the best :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great - Very pretty dress!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww it looks like you had a great time!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year Gem :) hope you have a good one! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! This looks like a lot of fun and I can;t wait to see you more in 2013!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waeeeey happy new year mrs! ROLL ON CARDIFF! BLOGGERS ON TOUR! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aargh, going to be amazing! get you all in MY city wooo xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.