2012 - One things for sure we're all getting older

By Gem - 13:51:00

2012 in photos

1. Cumberbatch met some of his Cumberbitches *swoon*
2. Clwb Ifor Bach with Harri, demanding that the DJ plays Marina and Britney.
3.Marina and the Diamonds at the Cardiff Coal Exchange. I ♥ Electra Heart.
4. Florence and the Machine with The Horrors and Spector at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff
5. BBQ with all the lovely French friends we acquired.
6. Birmingham with some of my favourite bloggers (I did share the pitchers)
7. Bestival photobooth fun with Sarah, Char and Alex.
8. Reading Festival, spreading the love and glitter with everyone we met.
9. Leamington Spa with the Where Are My Knees girls.
10. Trip to Paris
11. Trip to Manchester with my best friend to see Maximo Park.
12. Frankie and the Heartstrings supporting The Cribs at Swn Festival
13. ARTHUR DARVILL aaaargh, stage door after going to see the play Our Boys.
14. Clothes Show Live
15. #SWBXmas with Claire.
16. Boardgames and wine night.

2012 has been the most amazing year, just want to say thanks to everyone who made it so special.
xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Awww Gem I am so glad you had such a great year! Totally deserved. Love that we both visited Paris in 2012 :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got engaged there, bit more exciting than my trip :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you have been busy this year....love all the photos and outfits (in the post before this one :)
    Have an amazing 2013

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YOU! You've been in my top ten list too, ;) hope you've had a lovely jubbly Christmas, roll on 2013! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. busy busy! can't wait to see more of you in 2013 xx

      Delete
  4. Great photos! I'm going to Reading this year, I know I'm a bit old but I can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will have a great time! so many annoying posh 16 yr olds though xx

      Delete
  5. You look like you've had such a great year and I hope 2013 is just as wonderful for you. Happiest 2013!!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had an awesome year! it's nice to look at all of the photos together ^_^
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.