Colour of the Trap - Peter Pan collar dress

By Gem - 21:03:00

Finally, a day off! I've been really busy the past week cramming lots in before Christmas, nights out, shopping after payday and planning lots of gathering. I'm already making plans for the new year like another trip to Manchester and I've got tickets to see Two Door Cinema Club and for the NME tour. Lots to look forward to and a full diary which is what I like to see.

I wore this Simply Be dress to do some shopping and get my hair cut earlier today. (This is pre hair cut, had a fair amount chopped off.)


collar dress

Dress: c/o Simply Be
Shoes: flat shoes Clarks c/o Spartoo
Necklace: eBay

I'm not sure that the shape and high neckline is too flattering on me but I love this dress. It's great for work but the detail on the collar and shiny buttons also makes it perfect for the weekend too.

IMG_0744


Got a rather busy week ahead of me, I'm reviewing a restaurant tomorrow which I've never done before, heading to London on Thursday and then to Birmingham on Saturday with Echo Falls for the Clothes Show. Any of you going to the Clothes Show this week? I've not been before and don't know what to expect.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Very nice and your hair looks FAB!!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clothes show is fab, especially for make-up. Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh going to take a bit of spending money with me then :)

      Delete
  3. Oh and ive been to the clothes show a few times when I was back at school (so yeah a few years back *aherm) Back in the days when Jeff Banks and Caryn whatsername presented it ... Its probably changed a lot since then - but was always a good day out!!!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, I love it! Such an amazing dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress! I went to the Clothes show years ago and loved it. Definitely going back one year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty dress, quite an unusual colour scheme, sounds like you've got a busy week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the green and silver is a bit odd but I quite like it x

      Delete
  7. I love this colour on you, I am always looking for dresses like this to wear to work!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning. I definitely think it suits you

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the necklace!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this dress, it has a bit of a 'librarian' vibe about it but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got sent this dress by Simply Be to review and I just have no idea how to wear it, I really don't like it on me :| it looks a million times nicer on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cute dress, love collar and necklace <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the unusual print and collar detailing is really pretty too. I think you rock this dress Gem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that dress!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.