Leopard Print Dress - Zalando

By Gem - 13:54:00

I was lucky enough to attend the Clothes Show Live with a few other bloggers on Saturday and hang out at the Echo Falls wine bar and take in all the sights. Will do a full post on this later in the week but this is what I wore to the clothes show:

OASIS leopard print dress Zalando

I also wore a biker jacket, scarf and gloves and a few pairs of socks under my boots because it was so cold when I set off at 7.30 in the morning but it was boiling inside the NEC and I had to strip off all my layers.

Dress: Oasis via Zalando
Cardigan: Primark
Necklace: Topshop
Shoes:Clarks boots c/o Spartoo
leopard print

The dress was provided by Zalando which has a HUGE selection of dresses from brands like Oasis, Darling and French Connection. They also have free delivery and returns which I will be taking advantage of in the future. I've also worn this dress in a night out with my Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes, clutch bag and red lipstick. It's a great length for the day but is sassy enough to wear on a night out.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love that leopard print dress, sound like great fun :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks fab on you hun, hoping to see you on sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous dress! How lucky to see the Clothes Show :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that about winter! You layer up loads and then end up too hot once you get inside. Grr. The dress looks great, I think leopard print is fab dressed up or down. Plus, you're chanelling your inner manics fan haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked lovely. Such a sweet dress :) Was fab to see you xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the dress! I always love a bit of leopard print but fear I look a bit too much like bet lynch when I wear it :/ lucky to see the clothes show!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress, I wish I could pull off full leopard print!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress looks amazing on you, you can't go wrong in a classic leopard print xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress - it looks lovely on you :) was so nice to meet you on Sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.