Dune Studded bag

By Gem - 11:49:00

Not being able to take photos outside was starting to get me down a bit, I always prefer my shots in the garden with my stone wall and some greenery. Never mind, I will probably be housebound over the weekend in the valleys because snow is on the way and I can take photos outside to my heart's content.  I was either delirious or having some sort of crisis brought on by S.A.D when I took these photos. I do hope you have a little chuckle...

dune, studded bag

Jumper: Primark
Bag: Dune c/o Very.co.uk
Belt: ASOS
Skirt: New Look
Necklace: eBay
Boots: Blink c/o Spartoo

studded leather bag

My rather lovely handbag is from Dune via Very.co.uk. It's huge! I used it as a weekend bag last week and managed to cram a clutch bag, bottle of rum, heels, full outfit, pjs and toiletries in there. I've also been using it for work because I can fit my book and lunch in there instead of carrying them in a separate tote bag. I also love all the studs and buckle details and it the neutral colour leather makes a nice change for me because all my bags are plain black.

Here we go, my mental face:

very.co.uk bags

Hope you all enjoy the snow that is forecast for tomorrow, I personally HATE snow because it means I'm stuck in the valleys and wont be able to go out for a dance boohoo. Also, if you're based in South Wales I would love to see your face at cdfblogs tonight.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. OMG...loving the bag... I am on Very tooo.. they do do some good things on there..my bill is quite big at the moment though...ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that bag! Really the last thing I need is another one but those pretty studs are tempting me something fierce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING your mental face. The bag is gorgeous, can't believe you fit a whole weekend in it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! You can cram loads in, so handy x

      Delete
  4. Love you so much, that face is amazing! I get a bit stir crazy too, I want to take photos outside!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I LOVE that face! You look so pleased! Mind you, I'd be pleased with a gorgeous bag like that. It's fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blinking love the snow!
    And this bag.
    And the fact that I get to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeeeeees! holiday, so excited. I have mix cd's planned already xx

      Delete
  7. Love the bag - I am a huge fan of studded bags at the moment....loving the metal face photos - great :)
    Have fun at CDB night tonight - the little one is under the weather so staying in the warmth tonight, have a good one :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mental face? You look gorgeous! Have fun tonight bb xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never smile with my teeth out, look cray! xx

      Delete
  9. the last photo of you is THE BEST. literally! and your bag is hot. your top is fab and you are fit. win. xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fanks ;) I think you;re pretty fit too xx

      Delete
  10. PS HOPE YOU DON'T GET SNOWED IN! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your 'mental' face! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm actually hoping for snow because we NEVER get any! This bag is rather awesome and big enough to fit every possible girly essential.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ow Gem I feel your pain, I hate the snow too :( It bloody well gets in the way! I'm meant to be going up to Sheffield tomorrow to do some interviews but I can't bring myself to drive :(

    Lovely bag though! If you're sat indoors and miserable and anti-social, at least you can look around and think, "hey, at least I have fit accessories" xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bleedin' snow ey? I'm supposed to be going to an indie disco, how dare the snow stop this! x

      Delete
  14. Love the bag (and your mental face)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute outfit! Love that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate snow too, hope you weren't too affected.
    I love this bag. I barely have any big bags, really should get some more

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have truly loved
    surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!
    Also visit my webpage Lägenheter i Konyaalti Antalya

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bag is gorgeous! Love the understated studs and two panel colours xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.