Crucifix Kiss - ASOS Leopard Print Dress

By Gem - 09:53:00

Are we all having a bad case of the January blues? It was such a struggle to get up for work this week after staying up until 3am watching films all over Christmas. I miss my bed and I miss carbs. I feel very sorry for myself so I've been making an effort for work to feel a little better about myself and my Christmas bulge. I always feel a bit sassy when I wear leopard print to work, I suppose its a bit trashy for someone who works in a library but I wont let that stop me.

leopard print dress

Dress: ASOS
Belt: ASOS
Shoes c/o Spartoo: Boots by Blink
Cardigan: H&M

gold cross belt

I love the little cross detail on my belt. I think £8 was steep for one belt when I can get two from DP for that price but I didn't really see much that I liked in the sales so I  treated myself. I also love my Blink boots that arrived before Christmas and I've worn them pretty much everyday since I got them.

IMG_0956

I'm planning on having a quiet weekend, catching up on some sleep and booking some trips to look forward to in 2013. Hope your 2013 has got off to a good start.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. This dress is so gorgeous on you! seriously, it looks like it was made for you. I dont own a lot of animal print but this i like..a lot! And you look no where near trashy, just really cool! the belt is really nice too! Happy new year to you lovely, hope 2013 is treating you well so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, you too! It was only about £20 on ASOS, bit of a bargain x

      Delete
  2. Repeat after me "leopard print is fash, not trash". Much better. The boots are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress on you, I wish I could pull off leopardprint! Work this week has been awful, I just want to sleep!!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is fab! looks so good on you gem. can't beat a bit of leopard print! i adore the little cross on the belt too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your boots!
    i really want a pair like that :)
    great entire outfit! :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cross belt. You look lovely, I think leopard print is alway appropriate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got some Blink studded slippers from ASOS. I'd never heard of that brand before but now I love them! http://angelfashion87.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have a great sale on spartoo at the moment, you can get leather studded ones for about £25!

      Delete
  8. Love the dress and the boots.
    I've struggled to get up this week but am not moaning about it as 2013 is my year of trying to be positive! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh getting up for work this week has been so hard and I have to wear an ugly uniform so can't cheer myself up in that respect! Love the outfit though you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this dress.....definitely focus on the things that make you feel fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those boots, they look really comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very comfy! just the right height heel for walking around x

      Delete
  12. This outfit is lovely, especially the boots!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blink have some awesome boots at the moment don't they, some bargains in the sale too! I like the idea of dressing up for work to get over the back to work/Christmas bulge misery, will have to try that next week as I need some perking up! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you are looking great!! I love that dress on you, it is so flattering! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking great Gem! That dress is brilliant on you, I just don't carry off leopard that well

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.