Move Over Darling

By Gem - 18:24:00

I wore this outfit for my trip to Birmingham last weekend. the jersey dress was perfect for a long train journey because it's comfy and doesn't crease. I had my eye on this dress for a while and treated myself on payday and got this along with a baseball top, beanie hat and a belt... I got a little carried away.

  IMG_3571


Dress: ASOS
Bag: c/o Darling
Necklace: MyNameNecklace.co.uk
Studded Boots: Blink

I've been waiting to use my new bag for a few weeks now and my trip last weekend was the perfect excuse to get it out. It's a great size for weekend away essentials and the lace overlay is really rather pretty. It's far more chic than the backpack I normally take away with me and I can fit a lot more in this. My very comfy boots are from Blink and I know I will be wearing them all winter.

IMG_3585

IMG_3576

IMG_3578

I loved my time in Birmingham and it was nice to see some of my favourite faces: Emma and Sarah who joined us for some shopping and burgers in the day and Claire, Rebecca and Maria who stayed up until the early hours dancing to indie tunes in Snobs. I do enjoy dancing to Maximo Park in grotty club, when can I do it again?!

Birmingham
Rebecca's photo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love your bag its so pretty
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gem you really do have the best dresses!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah that last photo makes me laugh every time! I had the BEST time with you guys (even if I did feel horrendous on Sunday), let's do it again soon please, Manchester?! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already on the case looking for hotels ;) Can't wait for some Manc fun xxx

      Delete
  4. Comfort and style is such a tricky mix- a jersey dress can always be relied on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was SO lovely to see you and I can;t wait to go out in Manchester, I just hope they play some Pulp! ;)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh the bag is a beauty, love the colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The teal is rather lovely, I don't have anything else on that colour which is why I was drawn to it x

      Delete
  7. That dress is soo beautiful, I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty dress.
    And I love your bag.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is gorgeous and I love the colour of the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colour of that bag is amazing! Love it and that little dress!

    dp
    x
    Inanity and the Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.