Time for tea

By Gem - 10:25:00

This outfit is probably my favourite thing to wear at the moment. I love my pretty girly shoes and feel like a school girl in them, I had a Clarks pair nearly identical to these as a kid. I lusted after this Zatchels bag for ages and finally took the plunge when they had a sale earlier this year and have used it pretty much every week since getting it.

IMG_3623

Bag: Zatchels
Shoes: Shellys April bow shoes c/o Spartoo

PicMonkey Collage

My new tea pot and tea cup print dress is my ideal dress, I'm so happy with it. It's got sleeves so I don't need to bare my arms or over heat in a cardigan, it's not too short so I can wear it to work and it's has such a fun print. Smitten. I know Sarah has this dress too so if you pop over to her blog you can see how she styled it. It's not very roomy on the bust and waist so if you're blessed in that department you might want to size up.

IMG_3625

I've just entered a competition on facebook to win two dresses from the Little Mistress Paper Dolls collection, if you're interested (who wouldn't be?) you can enter here.

I'm currently on the lookout for a dress for my trip to London next week but I'm on a budget, I need something I can wear all day but look fairly glamorous in the evening. Any ideas?

*post written in collaboration with brand

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love this dress and those shoes are so cute - I'm sure I had some like that in Primary School too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress, I love the way you have styled it, Sarah's also looks great too!

    Xo Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Gem you have the best selection of dresses!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I reeally want this dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get it! would look ace on you and it's not too pricey either xx

      Delete
  5. Sweet pictures and a great look. Amazing pattern. :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah there smoking lady! This dress is perfect on you.. it's definitely a tea party dress! I had one from their range, however I am lacking in the boob department so it's the opposite on me. BUT whatever, you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is stunning, I love the print on the dress and those shoes are cuuuute!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.