Cardiff Event - Outfit 1st Birthday Party

By Gem - 16:15:00

outfit cardiff

There are loads of student lock-ins at the moment and I'm a little envious because my student ID expired in 2008. Where are my discounts and free goody bags? Well non students (and students) can rejoice because Outfit in Cardiff are having a 1st birthday bash this week and everyone is invited.

Pop along to the store in the Capitol Shopping Park in Leckwith from 7pm for what looks like a very enjoyable evening. There's going to be a nail bar, DJs and most important 10% off all purchases.

Are you going to attend? I've got my eye on a few Topshop tea dresses at the moment and might stock up on a couple of Burton shirts for my brother for Christmas.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i would go but im boycotting outfit for getting rid of evans !!! lol :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.