Kaliko Middleton dress

By Gem - 11:48:00

This is a picture of a Kaliko Middleton dress
Dress: c/o kaliko at House of Fraser - Shoes: Ankia Kendra Clarks
This is a photo of a lilac kaliko dress
 I have to say I truly felt like a princess (or should I say Duchess) in this lilac Middleton dress. It's so feminine and and the pleats give a flattering finish.The photos don't really capture how vivid the colour is and how much of an impression the dress makes.

I love the lace detail at the bust and the tiny buttons on the back (photo below) and the fact that it has little capped sleeves makes me feel more comfortable as I don't like my arms exposed in strapless dresses. Kaliko have really created the perfect summer event dress in my opinion. It's demure enough for a church wedding but dressy enough for a day at the races and would event suit a more mature lady as a mother of the bride outfit in the more subtle pink shade.

This is a photo of purple Hydrangea plant.

The shoes are from Clarks and have a very comfortable mid heel and cushioning inside. These nude heels are going to get plenty of wear as they go with so many things, can't believe I've never had a pair of nude shoes before.


I kept my make up simple and wore my new ELF Moisturising Lipstick which was a bargain at under £4 and tied my hair up in a messy low bun.If you want to shop this look yourself head to House of Fraser in Cardiff (or nationwide) who stock all Jacques Vert lines including Kaliko.


A selection of the exclusive dresses from Bellville Sassoon designer Lorcan Mullany will be available at Jacques Vert in House of Fraser, Cardiff; the range has stylish and flattering day wear, including shorter, tailored dresses in classic shades of navy and oyster – perfect for a day at the races and for Mother of The Brides. For more cultured evening events, Lorcan has designed a selection of full length cocktail dresses, with ruching to nip you in at the waist, and some with light shrugs to flatter the arms as well as keeping the evening chill at bay.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Wow you look so beautiful Gem! Love a low bun too, suits ya! ♥ Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. I absolutely love the colour (and style) of that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful!! I love the color, lace + button details of this dress!!! It's simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, someone invite me to a swanky event so I can wear this again please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw you look stunning lovely, love the colour and it swooshes about well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this dress is gorgeous and you look amazing!! I love the colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god! That dress is totally perfect on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! The details on the back of the dress are so pretty, I'm really loving lace at the moment.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorrrrgeous! I love a bit of lace. It was nay through reading this post that I realised I don't own any nude shoes?! Catastrophe! Definitely need to get THAT sorted xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is gorgeous and you look stunning Gem!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress looks absolutely beautiful on you Gemma, such a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this dress is so super beautiful, it might even make me look like a real girl.

    Nude shoes definitely need to go on my list of things to buy. Just need to remember to actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous - really flattering on you!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really gorgeous dress on you! I'm a big fan of dresses with sleeves, it's so cold in this country, you get wayyyy more wear out of them and they can take you to more formal occasions. Super colour, matches the hydrangea perfectly! Hadn't really thought much of Kaliko for ages, would be interested to see what else they have x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful dress - I need something like this is my life for weddings!

    ashleyfauguel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from Singapore!! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon your blog. We share similar taste is fashion. And this dress looks gorgeous on you and the lilac color is so flattering on your skin tone. I'm seriously contemplating getting this dress (in the longer version) for my bestie's wedding . May i ask what dress size are you wearing for this and how tall are you ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.