Pink Clove - Monochrome dress

By Gem - 08:30:00


Dress: c/o Pink Clove
Shoes: Mel
Belt: Dorothy Perkins


Pinkclove.co.uk is home to a great range of clothing in sizes 16-32. They translate the latest trends from the catwalks and convert them to evening and day wear. Everything is very affordable and the striped dress I'm wearing retails for £24. It's a very heavy textured material instead of a flimsy jersey and is the perfect length for work coming in just above the knee. It came with a black patent belt but I swapped that to tie in with the shoes I wore. I've already worn this a handful of times and I know it's going to be a reliable addition to my wardrobe. 

Georgina looks gorgeous in one of their dresses too which I'm very tempted to buy myself. 


I've been wearing these Mel shoes loads this summer, they are super comfortable and perfect for the beach because you can wear them for paddling in the sea because they are jelly shoes. I do get a few odd looks when I wear them though, a lot of people aren't ready for plastic shoes with shiny hearts on them. I really want to get these shoes in the navy blue and pink version too.


By the time this is published I will be on my way to West Wales for a short break, I can't wait to relax on the beach and unwind for a few days. Hope you have a lovely week and I'll see you all soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Aww your dress is absolutely gorgeous. My daughter has something similar and I always wished it was in my size so I could borrow it ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely chicka! The dress looks fabulous on you xx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I always wish I had more stripes in my wardrobe. And people CLEARLY don't know style even when it's got plastic hearts attached to it!
    ave a great mini break! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel shoes are my favourite thing in the whole wide world. Although yet to have a pair of flats. People who turn their nose up have no style...
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flats are perfect for the beach because you can go in the sea with them and so good for winter because they don't get soggy in the rain x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the mention hun, you look gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, happy to share the love and the blue looked gorgeous on you x

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous! So simple yet so lovely. Btw, you can try using personalized sunglasses to complement this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit sweetie!
    Your shoes are so cute.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit on you - perfect dress and shoes combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shoes, I've never seen anything cuter! they just remind me a bit of alice in wonderland!

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so beautiful!! I love this dress + the accents of red!! THOSE SHOES!!! ohmygoodness!! they are just about the cutest things ever!!! I love your style!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress. I like how the pinstripes are vertical, then horizontal. The pop of red really makes the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! I've been wondering for a while, how do you do your hair?! It always looks amazing in that side-swept style. Do you curl it or style as you blowdry?? Either way, I have hair envy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thanks, I'm not very good at styling hair at all so I just dry it normally, put a bit of curl hold spray in it and then make some curls with my ghd's. Simple! xx

      Delete
  13. This dress is beautiful on you, you are so pretty!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.