Chiffon for Summer

By Gem - 09:00:00








Chiffon has been around for a few summer seasons now, and the trend is not letting up. Anywhere from your run of the mill shopping mall stores to high end designers like Oscar De la Renta (check out this skirt via Net-a-Porter for a splurge), you’ll find a trendy little chiffon offering that’ll have you looking fashionable and keeping cool this summer.


Dress it down with a little tee and some crisp white Keds, Taylor Swift style for a picnic date, or for a night out, pair it with another uber-stylish trend: the crop top. Wear the skirt a little higher than you normally would (belly-button area should do it) and leave a little sliver of skin peeking out for a fresh look for the season.


For a plus sized alternate, this skirt from One Stop Plus is the perfect way to stay on trend. 

I've got plenty of chiffon in my wardrobe, it's a very versatile material. It's great for shirts to stay cool in the office over the summer and perfect for things like weddings and a day at the races.


Will you be wearing chiffon this summer?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. cute post! i love summer chiffon, you look lovely in the poka dots skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered this blog and I love it! I have literally no confidence or ideas when it comes to buying clothes, but this post has given me so much inspiration! Thanks so much, you look fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow crop top is so gorgeous!
    I've wanted a chiffon maxi for so long - I might have to make a purchase asap!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a bit of chiffon! I have a red skirt with a chiffon overlay that I have worn a lot. There's always room for more chiffon though, and you have made some fab suggestions. P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.