Outfit Post- New Look Red Dress

By Gem - 19:30:00

This is a picture of a new look red floral dress

Dress: New Look
Belt: Primark
Shoes: Chorus Voice by Clarks
Tights: c/o mytights

DSC_0626

Sookie decided it would be a wonderful idea to help me take these photos and stood in most shots and barked at me. Little madam. She's cute though so I forgive her. I wore this on Sunday for lunch with my family and took the dog for a walk in this later but swapped the shoes for some flats and added a cardigan. I love the vibrant blue of these shoes and have been wearing them a lot the past few weeks. The dress was a New Look sale buy and is nice and light so I will be wearing this a lot in the summer.

This is a photo of a labrador

You normally find me in 60 denier black tights even in the height of summer so I felt very brave baring my legs like this. I did have a little help from Aristoc in the form of their 20 denier tights Ultimate Satin tights. They have a light sheen which hides some flaws on my legs and they have sheer toes so you can wear them with any shoes. I would say the XL would fit up to a size 20 and these are some seriously comfy tights.

DSC_0641

Are you braving bare legs now that we are moving towards more spring-like weather?

I'm moving house on Sunday so not sure when I can post again or where I'm going to take outfit snaps. See you all soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I bought a similar dress from newlook in the sale x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! And soooooooo jealous of your legs lady :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful here, I love the dress and shoes together and you should definitely get your legs out more often!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of those shoes with the dress. New Look have some fab dresses, but they are always obscenely short on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love this dress. I find it hard to wear red but I might have to make an exception! Shoes are a gorgeous colour too!

    www.anygirlfriday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours, love the blue and red on you!

    Come say hello at Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had my eye on this dress in new look for awhile! It looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this dress - such a beautiful floral prints - perfect for summer :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of nude tights, it has to get pretty warm before I'll even consider bare legs. (or guide camp, which doesn't count).

    ReplyDelete
  10. And also, you look awesome in this outfit. The dress is lovely and the shoes are such a fab colour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look good in red, really suits you! I did try on those shoes, but they slip off my feet, so I didn't buy them. Really gutted, the size down was too small. Bare legs?! Nope. Leggings, tights, boots, they're all here to stay until at least June. P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.