Joules Monica Dress

By Gem - 14:13:00

I would like to say I'm happy to be back but I'm not really. I miss Dorset, the barn I stayed in and my holiday was over far too quickly. All good things must come to an end I suppose and I have a gig and a trip away with friends this weekend to look forward to. I will be sharing a few snaps from my holiday later in the week but for now I have a wonderful new dress to share with you.


A picture of joules monica dress

Dress: c/o Joules
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: ASOS
Necklace: gift

I've worn this dress about three times in just over a week because I like it so much. The crossover waistband and drapes are very flattering and add shape. The fabric is a heavy jersey with a little stretch so it fits perfectly without clinging. The bird print is fun and I've worn this to work and on holiday and it suited both occasions. I wore this on holiday with some wellies and a Barbour jacket for a walk around West Bay which I guess fits nicely with Joules as a brand which aims to create outdoor clothing with a bit of personality and fun detailing.Floral dresses at Joules (including this one) are available in sizes 8-20.

A picture of joules monica dress

I definitely felt very sophisticated and ladylike in this dress and can't wait to wear it again.Are you a Joules fan? I love their bold bedding, I might have to treat myself when I move house soon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I really like Joules - one of the few brands that does countrywear which is actually affordable and fit for purpose. My wellies and gilet are both still going strong after a lot of wear and the dresses I have from there are equally good.

    The birdy frock looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress.
    I love finding dresses that are super flattering. I've never heard of Joules, I'll have to check it out.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, I really like it and it is so flattering!
    I've never heard of Joules before. Might have to check them out.
    The Life of Leeshastarr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Joules tow the line of country but are also quirky. Love the print on your dress - I have a similar set of bedding, and the shape is great on you! I'm glad you had a nice time in Dorset x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love joules, and this dress looks like it was made for you Gemma.. Perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blue dress - material seems very good!
    latesttrendfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gem you look absolutely stunning! Such a beaut of a dress- the print is immense!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! That dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - love this - what size are you wearing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.