How to style: Clarks Chorus Voice Shoes

By Gem - 11:28:00

I always wear my plain black Clarks pumps to work, they are functional and comfy but I have to admit it can get a bit dull always wearing black. I wear black boots on nights out and have black converse, boooring. These lovely cobalt shoes from Clarks have brought a much needed bit of colour to my footwear collection and it makes a change for me to wear shoes with a bit of height. I paired the shoes with my favourite dress which has a hint of blue in it and wore this for a night with my boyfriend. I've also worn this comination to work with a vest underneath and a cardigan and on the weekend with a splash of red lipstick.

clarks chorus voice

Dress: Dickins & Jones
Shoes: c/o Clarks

The shoes have cushioning and come in sized 2-9 with wide fit options.

This is a picture of blue Clarks chorus voice shoes

Isn't the colour great? Such a bold blue.

I love how versatile these shoes are, they can be styled in so many ways. Some of my favourite bloggers have also got these shoes so I thought I would share some photos so you can see how they have worn them. I love how Sarah has paired them with a fluffy jumper and umbrella print skirt for a fun, casual outfit and Cici looks wondefully chic in her mushroom coloured pair which add to her retro look.

clarks shoes amillion dresses cici & marie

Sarah & Cici
Clarks are running a competition with a fabulous prize at the moment, all the details are below and all you need to do to enter is simply sign up to their mailing list on this page. It couldn't be easier!  I think I would spend the vouchers on some fabulous shoes and a dress to wear to a wedding I'm going to soon and some practical bits and bobs for my new house, I'm definitly entering. Best of luck if you enter, I will be very jealous of the person who wins. 100 runners up can win a pair of shoes so if you want to get your own pair of Chorus Voice in cobalt then make sure you enter.
FB Highlighted Post D2

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the shoes such bright colour! I'm like you though and only have black shoes.
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and shoes they looks really pretty I love the blue colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love the red dress, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, those blue shoes are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely beautiful here, I LOVE those shoes!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maria :) Me too, going to wear them to work again tomorrow xx

      Delete
  6. I'm seriously considering buying these - I have decided that half of my shoes I don't actually wear, and they need replacing with comfy ones!! They look gorgeous with that dress x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.