Heads up

By Gem - 14:41:00

Got lots of good things to share with you today :)

motel


You can get early access to the Motel sale with 50% off. The sale doesn't officially start until next Wednesday but if you follow the link to the secret selection of items on MotelRocks.com that will be in the sale, and use the code SECRETSALE50 at the checkout, you can take 50% off them all. There are some lovely things on there that are great for summer and festival season so worth checking out.



AX Paris have started a huge promotion - 40% off their Summer collection category. Including lots of pretty pieces from their current range. Playsuits, summer dresses, maxis, jeans and tops are available. Simply enter code SUMMER40 at checkout. Valid only on this category, offer ends 29th June.

Weight Watchers are hosting a twitter party and there will be lots of opportunities to win Debenhams vouchers. You can read all about that on my other blog Where Are My Knees.

Let me know if you treat yourself to anything with the discount codes!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I wish Motels stuff actully suited me! I have loads of their dresses and LOVE them but have gained so much weight haha oops! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, off to look at the ax paris playsuits!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah this will come in use tomorrow as it's pay day! :D There are about 6 things on the motel site I've been hankering after lately! I hope Missguided have a big fat sale or discount session too soon, I've got a similarly long wishlist from them! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.