Let's take our precious time about it

By Gem - 13:14:00

Just a bit of a weekly round up today...

I've mostly been cooking lots of things from the Members' Favourites cookbook that the lovely people at Weight Watchers sent me. My favourite recipe was the butternut squash brushed in chilli and rosemary topped with quorn mince, peppers and feta mmm!

weight watchers, cookbook, butternut squash

I got some lovely things in the post like a postcard from Alice and my huge F21 order. I went a little mad because all the jewellery is about £2-4. I did some last minute shopping for Mothers' Day (sorry Mam, forgot all about it)

postcard, f21, forever 21, mothers day

I discovered Noodlebox in Cardiff, best noodles ever! I went to see The Maccabees who are one of my all time favourite bands. They have the best songs, they are always so happy to see that so many people have turned up to the gig and it helps that Orlando Weeks is incredibly beautiful. I got the most amazingly wrapped parcel from Rosie, I was so excited when I saw the parcel. It was so thoughtfully put together, thank you :)

noodles, orlando weeks, post

I wore my new Monsoon dress to The Maccabees but couldn't get a good photo of it so will do a full outfit post on it soon. So girly and frilly! I've also been wearing my new bargain H&M dress which was about £9.99 and my cheapy £2.99 New Look sunglasses.

monsoon dress, h&m dress, floral, stripes

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Sounds like a good week :) The Monsoon dress looks amazing on you.

    The food looks good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, bet you've had a lovely weekend with the grsnd slam :) xx

      Delete
  2. I mentally ate every item of food in this post, it all tasted great! :P The Maccabees! Jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that butternut squash recipe sounds amazing, will have to attempt to recreate something like that soon!
    I love that stripy dress, it makes me think of summer and the seaside!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try and get the recipe up on wherearemyknees at some point, soo good x

      Delete
  4. Forever 21 jewellery is amazing! And the Monsoon dress looks lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a post card from alice too. Shes so sweet. I love the HnM dress I have a few HnM dresses and I love them all :]x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy about her latest post :) my postcard is pinned up on my wall x

      Delete
  6. You look so different with your fringe clipped back! I love the Maccabees too, I met Orlando once and got a photo with him he was really sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM SO JEALOUS!! he's such a hottie ;)

      Delete
  7. The stripey dress looks so beautiful on you. Tre chic! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning in the Monsoon dress, as always! Ps. hope that isn't your real address on the package :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Monsoon dress looks so pretty. I love forever 21 for jewellery! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you had a great week! I love that little stripey dress, so cute!!!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I want noodles!
    Love your Forever 21 haul and the H&M dress! xx
    emsipop.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so pretty in that monsoon dress. i love the maccabees too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah the Maccabees! One of my favourite gigs was seeing them and Jack Penate in Wolverhampton. ALL IN YOUR ROWS

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Noodle Box! also try Kama Lounge on Woodville road, also great noodles and cheap cocktails! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to pick up a Weight Watchers cookbook, they have really great recipes. Noodles are the best, I wish we had a good noodle place in my neck of the woods. That monsoon dress is so stunning, you look amazeballs.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Monsoon dress, it looks gorgeous on you. So glad the postcard arrived lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.