Ladies Night

By Gem - 12:13:00

On Thursday night I attended the fabulous Ladies Night at St David's 2 where lots of lovely bloggers were invited to meet in Pizza Express before the event started. It was lovely to catch up with some familiar faces who I had met at the South Wales Blogger Meet Up. Megan and the Grayling PR team really looked after us and we tucked in to some pizza and wine. I had come straight from work so it was the perfect way to relax and prepare for the busy night of shopping ahead.

ladies night, cardiff, st david's, pizza express, john lewis

The idea of Ladies Night was to have makeovers, pampering and discounts with a  great atmosphere. It was a but like the Student lock in but less manic and open to all ladies. I hope Ladies Night is turned into an annual event because who doesn't love a bit of bubbly while you shop and a party atmosphere?

ladies night, cardiff

We all popped into Boux Avenue which is my favourite store in Cardiff, always get lovely service there. I splashed out on some new sets of underwear using my St David's voucher.The last photo is of Charli doing her model walk behind the line of models walking around St David's ha!

559036_10150763385549540_680079539_11337688_1389974735_n

No idea why I'm grinning like a loon in that photo... (photo from A Slice of my Life)

boux avenue, underwear

I love the changing rooms in Boux Avenue, plenty of room and fun lights to play around with. It was Boux Avenues first birthday so there were lots of treats in store.

SANY5207


John Lewis also had lots going on in store and Charli got her make up done at Bobbi Brown and Joanne and Leanne splashed out at Nars and Chanel.

ladies night, bobbi brown, nars, chanel

Just want to say a big thank you to Grayling and St David's and to Leanne, Charli, Joanna, Lowri and
Leanne Marie for a wondeful night!

boux avenue, lowri, gemma, john lewis, cardiff

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. It sounds like such a fun night! :)
    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great night out of fun and pampering Gem!
    I've never been to Boux Avenue, but I'm always hearing such good things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun night and I love your dress :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post Gem :) I wanna do it all again already, great company! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look supa cute in your dress xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww looks like an amazing night. I'll have to look in boux next time i'm in manc it looks like they sell beautiful things.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace dress looks beautiful on you Gem!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you're making me miss Cardiff so much! The last time I popped back in January I could have cried I miss it so much! Really want to try Boux Avenue's stuff but I don't live near a store to try on unfortunately. And that lace dress is SO NICE - can't believe it's from Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had more girls days like this, this sounds like so much fun! Pizza, wine, and shopping? Perfection. I love your purple lace dress, you look so pretty. Looks like you got some really cute stuff. I've always wanted to sit and have my makeup done in one of the makeup stores but I always get really, really shy about it.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thanks. It's nice to have a girly day once in a while, was fun.
      Don't be shy! I love asking about products, must be boring to work on the counter all day they must like chatting to people and trying things out on people x

      Delete
  10. we need to meet up soon !! drinkies !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww it looks like you had a fab time! Love your dress here too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like such a lovely evening, sounds like you had a great time!
    I really need to treat myself to some things from Boux Avenue, I've heard lots of bloggers recommending them recently!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have the best smile EVER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I look deranged in that one photo, makes me chuckle!

      Delete
  14. This looks like such a great night, just read Leanne's post on it too and I'm super jel. I might have to make my own Ladies Night in Northampton. Who am I kidding it'd just be me shopping!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well looks like you had a great night too! Lots of buying! Glad you got something nice with your gift card too
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography
    The Penthouse Clan

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH YAY a blogger day out! :D Gotta love this! Your Boux Avenue purchases are gorgeous they really are - I've seen a few bloggers rave about this brand but I've never tried any. Lovely shot of you and Lowri at the end :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds like you had an amazing time!! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a fab time!
    I wish there was a Boux Avenue near me
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow fellow south wales bloggers! id love to meet you girls! It looks like such a fab night out! you all look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.