AX Paris Competition

By Gem - 21:32:00



I found out that I was the very lucky winner of the AX Paris Affiliate of the Month competition last week and the prizes were very generous. Thanks AX Paris! I didn't want to be greedy and keep them all to myself so I decided to share the love amongst some of my favourite people.

I would have loved to have seen The Wanted and McFly in Blackpool but with a 14 hour round trip on the coach it simply wasn't possible and I gave the two tickets I won to Danielle and Rosie who write two of my favourite blogs. Rosie is a big fan of both of the bands so I knew she would enjoy it :)
I won two dresses and decided to give one to my lovely friend Harri who has just finished her first year on her very demanding course at uni. Well done Harri (she read this sometimes, HI HARRI!) I chose a lovely floral crochet waist dress for her.


I chose this dress from the curve range:

ax paris curve dress

carvela shoes

My lovely Carvela shoes that I never wear
(lots more outfit photos on my flickr)

I also won two She Said Beauty boxes and one of them could be yours.

she said beauty


I've never tried fake tan so can't wait to give that a go and the eyelashes will be handy for the weekend. I've never had a beauty box before and I think £9 is quite good value. Some of the products are a great size and eyelashes usually cost about £3-4 alone.

she said beauty box

All you need to do to win is leave a comment with your email address, simple!
The giveaway will close next Wednesday on the 4th and is open to anyone in the UK.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. ahhh you're so generous! I love the dress you picked!
    Fab giveaway, please enter me cheapkicksblog (at) gmail (dot) com
    Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking SO GOOD miss!
    please enter me! hannahroza-lyn@hotmail.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dress from AX with the same pattern, although its a slightly different cut! Looking fab Gem! And I'd love to be entered :)
    lauren.e.jones@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely as ever there! That's some amazing prizes you won... Far too kind giving loads away too! My email is AngharadThomas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just about to post about the concert! :] Thank you soooo much. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been lucky with the wins! Well done! :)

    I'd love one of them beauty boxes! Will you enter me for that?
    My email is: electrocat89@gmail.com

    CAT XO
    whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in your dress! You're so generous!
    Please enter me :)
    strangenessblog@gmail.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress <3 love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your wins :) I love the dress.
    I love to win on the the boxes, gembeauty@hotmail.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cactusharold@hotmail.com

    never tried a she said box before :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's lovely that you shared out your prizes :) The bird print dress looks gorgeous on you!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on winning, very generous of you to share the prizes! Love the print on your dress and the one you chose for your friend :)

    I would love to win a She Said Beauty box, I have never tried them before.

    ladybugsays@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on winning! and thanks so much with sharing one of them with your followers, aren't we lucky!?;)
    i'm not subscribed to she said beauty but their boxes to look lovely, maybe i'll switch to them instead of glossy box?

    thankyou:)

    georgiarle4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very generous! Would love to win :) emmaherself[at]gmail[dotcom]

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are one generous gal to shar your prizes :) I having been dying to try a BB cream, so would love to win the beauty box! *crosses fingers*

    wonderlandboutique@yahoo.co.uk

    Amy x.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful bird dress! And you're so lovely to share your prizes! xxx

    hrwatson@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. well done on winning :).
    iv never tried she said before!

    beckieoncrack@hotmail.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous dress!
    Would love to win the beauty box, never had one before.

    city_noise@hotmail.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks great!
    katytitch@hotmail.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The box looks so awesome, thankyou for offering such a great prize. The dress looks stunning!

    kirbaash@hotmail.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful dress you're wearing, you look amazing!

    annie_muyang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the dress Gemma! The goodies look fab too!

    marief.jones@talk21.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the dress!!! Any tips on pplying false eyelashes by the way (I have many sets and different glues and still can't do it!)? I'd like a beauty box please seevans1979@googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh, this looks so much better than crappy glossybox haha! You look gorgeous in that dress btw, and get wearing those shoes more, they're gorgeous!

    enter me please!!! sarahbarton2001@hotmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please enter me!! lavinia.brown_95@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on the win! So much lovely stuff...
    tjohnston240 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Me likes your dress! You look great here. Congratulations to you!
    simplyneeka@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the dress, gorgeous! And well done on your winnings. greencl@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. I never win things so I'm going to put my name down for this and keep my fingers crossed! :) talkative at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.