Summer Sunglasses

By Gem - 06:24:00

My recent purchase of these bargain Vivienne Westwood sunglasses (£10 in ASDA!!) has prompted me to have a look at what is on offer by other designers and high street stores. I really want a pair of sunglasses for Reading festival this summer, so I want something on a budget incase I lose them but also a little fun and on trend. I'm also looking for another classic pair of sunglasses that I can wear for years to come.

SANY5668


The first place I look for fashion inspiration is my muse Marina and I love these round glasses she is wearing here:


Round glasses are a huge trend this summer and are in collections by YSL and Erdem and were seen all over Coachella paired with denim shorts and cropped tops. They also really remind me of Lennon, Gaga and Elton John and who doesn't want to feel like a star? My favourite pair of roound glasses are these ones by YSL

But New Look also have a pair for £4.99, perfect for festivals!

Sporty glasses like the ones by Bolle and Serengeti sunglasses, cat eye and quirky shaped glasses are also bang on trend this season so I'm keeping an eye out for these styles too. I would love a pair of heart shaped sunglasses, I lost my last pair in New Zealand :(

I would also love a pair of classic wayfarer sunglasses like Ray Bans. I love my pastel ones but they don't really go with everything.

SANY5354 - Copy


I'm very tempted by these Police Sunglasses which I think are very chic.





Do you get a new pair of sunglasses for holidays or get the same pair out every year? It's not like we get much sun in the UK so I wont get to wear them much but I want to make in impact when I do.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Love the Marina style ones!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I love sunglasses the Viv ones are amazing :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to 'collect' sunglasses, so i have many many pairs - my favourite are a pair i bought in peacocks this year!
    £10 is an absolute bargain!!!!!!!
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the New Look ones, what a bargain! I usually buy big or retro when it comes to sunnies - and usually no more than a fiver!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked the site because it is pay day and they are bogof £4.99 with heart shaped ones too!

      Delete
  5. £10 in Asda! I need to get myself there pronto!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. TEN POUNDS! You win bargain of the month!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to go to an asda that sells sunglasses!! I really like your pastel sunglasses with the pastel colour block dress :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pastels ones are amazing, especially with that dress, I currently have 4 pairs of sunglasses but my cat eye ones are my favourite!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one pair of ray bans and I love them so much I don't think I could replace them. Best investment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. £10 in ASDA for VW sunglasses?! Which asda was this? NEED! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blackwood in south Wales but I'm sure they will have them all over :)

      Delete
  11. I am not liking that round sunglasses. It looks ugly. I don't think I will ever wear something like that. Not my type at all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. £10 for VW sunglasses? Amazing! Aww I really like the look of the round ones, can't wait to see some pics of you wearing them!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I didn't even know Asda sold branded fashion products!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm notorious for losing and/or breaking sunglasses, so I swear by places like New Look, H&M and Primark for cheap but on-trend shades. I'd love a pair of Ray-Ban wayfarers but I a) couldn't justify the money right now, and b) would be sure to leave them on the train or sit on them!

    Lauren
    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. £10!!!! Wow I need to make an ASDA trip! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.