Vintage fashion events

By Gem - 16:08:00

I usually mention vintage events in south Wales but I have found a few in the rest of the UK which I thought I could share with you all:)
Blind Lemon have released some new dates for vintage fairs-



Cardiff 6th February
at The City Hall (Maggies Dress Vintage that I mentioned in my previous post will be there)

Bristol 13th February
at The Anson Rooms, Queens Road, Clifton.

Cheltenham 20th February
at The Pittville Pump Rooms, Pittville Park. 
 

Gloucester 27th February at The Guildhall, 23 Eastgate St. 

Swansea 13th March at George Hall, Brangwyn Hall, The Guildhall.

Entry is 
£4.00 and £3.00 concessions and all events are open 10-4

Also.....


Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair is coming to Cardiff on Sunday 20th February. Bringing 45 stalls of vintage, retro and reworked clothing alongside antiques, homewares and accessories, Judy's sounds fab and a great edition to Cardiff's alreadt thriving vintage scene.
With every trader scrutinised for their prices, shoppers can expect nothing less than the finest vintage stock from the 1920s through to the 1980s. Whether a fifties fan, a forties chap or a seventies go-getter pre-empting this season's biggest look, all tastes are catered for.
Founded in 2005, Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair tours 22 cities all over the UK so it's really established, I think this is going to be an event that you would be silly to miss!



Sunday 20th February
Cardiff University Student Union
Opening Hours: 12pm - 5pm
Admission: £2 (under 12s go free)


Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and I have a few charity shop finds to share with you tomorrow.
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This looks really fabulous, is a pity I can's go there!! :(
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live? hopefully there will be a similar event near you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to sit down and source out some Vintage fairs. My city has a lot of vintage shops, but are usally overpriced and 'trendy' places. I much prefer a fair or stall.

    I am holding out for Spring/Summer to hurry on up and I soon can get back to carboots xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alice- I like to have a good rummage around at a bootsale of fair. When you do find something it's far more exciting!
    Car Boots are miserbale affairs in the winter I need to go to more this summer as I get summer off in my new job x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage fairs? I'm so jealous, we don't have them here in the Washington D.C area. Perhaps they do and I've never noticed, must research.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Honeysuck_elle- you should start your own event! great way to find lovely vintage things and meet new people who love clothes as much as you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea all around, I'll definitely have to look into the idea more. Thx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.