Polka Dot

By Gem - 19:18:00



A rare outfit post for you today, I don't do them that often because I really can't take a good photo. This was the best of the bunch and I took about 15! I bought this dress in the sales and I was so happy to find it because it was originally about £60 in the Evans Beth Ditto range and I got it for £20 once I used a voucher I had. It's a bit dressed up for work but never mind! The brooch is from Accessorize and I mentioned it in my previous sales post.

I'm pretty excited about the weekend. On Saturday I'm going for a meal with the girls from school to have a good catch up. I'm going to the Riverside farmers market on Sunday, then to see some new exhibitions at  the National Museum and then I'm going to go to the In Aid of Vintage event in the evening to hopefully pick up some bargains and enjoy a glass of wine at the same time.
Getting up to anything exciting this weekend?
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. hehe, i can't take photos of myself for an outfitpost either!!
    but i think yours is a good one! i like the dress
    xo
    http://anniinthesky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love farmers markets, growing up I'd go almost every week with my mum just to pig out on all the free goodies! I'm going to see JLS (with all the 14 year olds!) but the rest of my weekend is allocated to chilling out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Haha I want to see the Glee tour and that will be filled with 14 yr olds.
    I just started a diet so I hope there isn't any free cheese tasters because I wont be able to resist!
    Hope you all have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, such a lovely cut! I love polka dots. I am also really looking forward to the weekend, because I am always looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress - I'm going through a real polka dot phase at the moment, can't get enough of 'em!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good bargain! It's a gorgeous dress. I got a bargain dress in Evans for £10 last week! I love the Evans sales!
    I might see you at the In Aid Of Vintage event on Sunday, if I do I'll say hi!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sammersaurus- I love a good sale! Come and say hi if you see me, I'm friendly! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is lovely! And your weekend plans sound great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress and it looks great on you, more outfit posts from you please :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous in this dress. I love it!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like a lot of people really loved this dress from Beth's collection, I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heart this Beth Ditto dress. I haven't even worn mine yet since i have some alterations to make. Everyone I see who has it makes it look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love polka dots, time-less and classic all in one, this dress looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the polka dot love :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely dress, the bow detail is great. I normally take loads of outfit photos, there's so much dodginess on my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Kb- My brother said to me today ' you looks weird on camera, squinty and old' thanks a lot! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love polka dots as well. I'm like you as well, I'll take so many pictures and only end up maybe liking one - urgh. Weekend plans, hope it doesn't snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.