The Little Fox and Top Charity Shop Buys

By Gem - 14:06:00

I've been out and about bargain hunting this week so I have a few things to share with you.

First up is a etsy seller called The Little Fox. She describes herself as a picture crafter, imagination enthusiast, and bedtime stories fabricator. The Little Fox sells adorable postcards, prints and jewellery that have a Blythe doll/Tim Burton feel. I ordered two packs of post cards- the Little Fairy Tales Collection and the Book Lovers Post Card Collection (very apt for me) I'm going to put one in a frame and keep the others to send as thank you cards.

My favourite postcard
I went to Whitchurch this week to have coffee with friends and I couldn't resist a quick look in the charity shops. I found this lovely mirror and brush set for £3 and the lace table cloth underneath was 50p( very tacky) and I love both items. I also bought 5 paperbacks for a pound even though I have no more room for books.
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday, I've not been feeling the best this week so I'm under the duvet on the sofa with Sookie (my lovely lab) waiting for my mam to cook the Sunday roast.
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Oh goodness I love all of these finds! The postcards are so lovely, instantly I thought of Blythe. I used to really love Blythe, and still do love the appeal of her.

    The mirror and brush set is effortlessly classic and such a vintage piece. They just don't make them like this anymore.

    And I am quite liking the tacky tablecloth, something I would have definitely bought too for 50p! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha exactly, how could anyone leave it for 50p? I thought I could use it when I do bootsales to hide my ugly table.
    The brushes are soo heavy too, good quality. I found a nice leather bag but it need some work. It stinks of smoke so I have fabreezed the inside and it's hanging on the line out the bag to air it. I'm going to polish it to. Real leather for £1.50!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mirror set is beautiful :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've got a dressing table set like that that used to belong to my granny. So pretty but I've not really got anywhere to display it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mirror and brush set is so pretty. And £3? That's amazing. I'd love one like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @WeShop- My dressing table is already a bit full so I'm not sure where I will display them either!
    @Pookie- I know, £3!! I love a bargain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Sail Away postcard! Pretty pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These postcards are gorgeous, I hope they make you feel better! Thanks for the words up about the peacocks dress it sounds lovely. next time I'm in town I'm going to check it out. You must go to liverpool it's so much fun =)


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hannah-no probs :)I can't wait to go to Liverpool but my birthday is aaages away so I'm trying to plan a trip to the seaside soon. I'de love to go to Brighton too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, thanks for sharing! Those postcards are amazing! And so are the things you purchased in that charity shop! ;)

    Hope you feel better tomorrow!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! a day under the duvet and roast dinner has made me feel loads better!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh the brush set was a total bargain! Very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The brush set is so pretty! The little flowers on it are wonderful as is that pale, ballerina pink color! I can completely see this on a dresser looking dainty and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, must check out The Little Fox, those postcards are so twee! Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks guys, I do love a charity shop bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That mirror and brush set is so pretty! :) And what a bargain! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've passed a blog award on to you here!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so beautiful.
    I am folllowing you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That brush set is lovely; just like one my grandma has :) And in reply to your comment; yes indeed I did, sadly enough because my name is Hattie, and it made me happy he was having sex with someone with my name! Pathetic I know. My grandad had me watching a lot of Carry On films as well when I was a kid so I did want to watch it for some other reason!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i've just found your blog and i love it - definitely a new follower! thank you for your lovely comment. i especially love this post - i can't resist going in a charity shop when i go past!

    ♥ elle

    elle & the fashion folk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.