The English Riviera

By Gem - 10:57:00

I'm so sad to be back home after a lovely weekend down south. I indulged in far too much wine, sun and fun. I now have the post holiday blues and minor sun stroke (even though I wore factor 50) I'll share some photos from my trip and some of the sights I saw in my next post but for now I have some photos of my new favourite dress. I picked up this dress in the ASOS sale for £18 and I love it! Smock dresses aren't overly flattering but it was comfortable and cool in the heat and has a very pretty pattern. I think this dress will get a lot of wear in the winter with boots and a biker jacket too.

IMG_2512

Dress: ASOS
Bag: Viviene Westwood c/o Spartoo
Sunglasses: New Look
Necklace: Pieces
Shoes:Trainers by Keds c/o Spartoo

IMG_2489

My lovely Pieces necklace that I forgot all about, I ordered it thinking it would be small like Tiffany key but it's huuuge.

PicMonkey Collage

Have you picked up anything nice in the sales? I went a bit crazy on payday, oops.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Glad you had a nice trip Gem! I love the statement necklace - the bigger the better!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this dress, i bought a similar one from asos :) hope you enjoyed your time down south, i love it on the coast <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have loads of nice smock dresses on there at the moment. I think this will be great for when I go to Bestival, wont be able to see if I spill beer on it or if it gets a bit muddy because of the pattern ;)

      Delete
  3. i love the print on this dress , hope you get over your holiday blues really quickly the best way to do this is book another holiday !! hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, that dress is really nice and I love your key necklace. Your trainers are cute too, I'm loving dresses with trainers or pumps at the moment xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my mates were laughing because I had white trainers with 50 denier tights in the blaring sun. I washed the dress as soon as I got back off my hols so I could wear it again to work tomorrow x

      Delete
  5. This necklace is amazing and it looks brill with the dress :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove this dress and the key necklace is so cute. We just came back form a great two days in London and I have the same feeling -post holiday downer :(
    Lovely outfit

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh please tell about your weekend - Im going on holliday to the Southeast UK this summer (from Denmark), and I would love to get some tips on what to see and do! ( and where to shop - vintage and other goodies)

    /Thit (thitbirk@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will send you a little email now :) x

      Delete
  8. I LOOOOOOOVEEE this dress! It Looks so fu**ing awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that dress so much I followed the link through and bought it! I have a similar build so i hope it looks as good on me as it does on you!

    xx

    http://putmeinapartydress.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.