f21

Lancaster Will Rise Again

By Gem - 19:30:00

Wore this to CDFblogs on Monday which is rather casual for me. It was a science bloggers special which might sound dull but scientists are very funny, who knew?! You can see all the photos from the event here. If you're from Cardiff or the surrounding areas you should definitely come to these events. You meet some great people and there is usually a free drink and inane/nervous chatter from me :)

I love this skirt but I'm never sure what to wear with it other than my plain black vest top and t-shirt, any ideas?

SANY6003

Skirt: New Look
Boots: DaisyStreet.co.uk
T-Shirt: Orphan's Arms


SANY6004

I picked up these bracelets in the F21 sale, they came in a pack of three and were only 99p, bargain!

studded braclet

Looking a little chipped now but this is Models Own - Champagne with this eBay glitter polish on the top.Really need to spend some time on my nails, what a mess. Having a girly sleepover on Saturday so I will get the nail file and cuticle cream out.

glitter nail polish

Having a quiet week and trying to save some pennies because it is my mum and brothers birthday on the weekend and my brother is turning 21! I have the presents and cards sorted but I'm taking my brother out next week and drinks will be on big sis Gemma. Looking forward to all the cake and birthday meals!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I just bought this skirt in the sale, I love it, wore it today! xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar skirt but it's hearts insted of dots and i never know what to wear with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh hearts, sounds nice. Might take it shopping with me one day and try things on with it.

      Delete
  3. You could get away with a bright coloured top with this skirt as its black and cream, could go with just abt any colour?! I like it with this tee though!!

    Allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh could go for primary blue or red maybe? good idea!

      Delete
  4. love the nails!
    i'd wear the skirt with a blouse - maybe a brightly coloured one? :D
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt! I have a very similar one and wear red t-shirts with it or just black or grey t-shirts with bright cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a blue cardi I might wear it with, thanks for the idea :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit Gem, a blouse would like nice with the skirt?
    Love those bangles, such a bargain!

    http://asliceofmylifewales.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love F21 could have spent hours in there looking at the jewellery.

      Delete
  7. loving your nails, are your boots the same as the Topshop ones? I was showing the girls some fakes of the Alegras in Brum last Sunday x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, very similar! just sent you a link on twitter x

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit, the skirt is so pretty & I love it with the casual tee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love your skirt! i was so incredibly tempted to buy it but it seemed a bit sheer & i didn't want to flash my bum to the world haha. but if its in the sale now that might just sway me! i'd probably wear it with a sheer blouse or a leotard xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yeah a 'body' type thing underneath would be good, seen lots of those in the sales. It is a little sheer but I love it.

      Delete
  10. I'm waaaaaaay behind on my blog reading and whatnot so haven't been here for ages: you, missy, are looking AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous. Looove the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this skirt, I have it in the bright coral!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This skirt is lovely...and I love your nails!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.