A/W wishlist

By Gem - 15:29:00

I think you will notice a theme with all of the items on my A/W wishlist... I'm more than a little obsessed with anything black at the moment and if it has studs on it then it will be making its way into my wardrobe. A/W trends are usually far too sparkly for me but this very rock and roll studded trend is just up my street. I'm looking forward to mixing it with velvet and possibly a military style jacket in khaki but I'm going to be avoiding roll neck jumpers and padded/quilted items, yuk!

aw 2012 bowler hat, studded bag, cross bracelet

The t-shirt is a Orphan's Arms design which you can buy on ASOS or through their own site. I want to thank Caroline for introducing me to the brand through her blog, really can't get enough of them. I think the witch design is perfect for autumn and I was a kid who was obsessed by witches, I used to get in trouble for adding water to plant pots and stirring dirt in and pretending it was my cauldron. I always wanted to go to Miss Cackle's Academy for Witches too... The hat is another ASOS buy, I've never really worn a hat before so I might need to try this one on. The bag and bracelet are real budget finds. The bag is only £8 in Select and the bracelet is about £3 in F21.

aw 2012 black, leather, topshop zip up dress


I've been on the lookout for the perfect winter shoes that I can wear to work or on a night out and I think these Blink ankle boots are just the right pair. They are real leather and will be really long lasting, can't wait to get my hands on these.
I wasn't entirely sold on the pleated Primark pleather skirt that lots of people have, I think it would stick out on me and I like my skirts quite long so I'm tempted by this Select one. It's £15 but I would get 15% off with my UniDays discount which makes it a bargain. The dress is from Topshop and is under £30, I love the zip detail and I will be getting this for nights out and paring it with some studded shoes and red lippy for a splash of colour.

Are you looking forward to Autumn/Winter fashion or are you hoping for an Indian Summer?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I loveee the black dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddd, I love everything! x

    http://neenyswishlist.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh studs and black, my favourite. I can't WAIT until AW12 stuff, I'm such an autumnal woolly knit kinda girl! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and studs are awesome, I can't go wrong with them. I just wondered where the boots are from because mine are on their last legs and they are exactly what i'm looking for x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such an idiot, left that info out and they are my fave thing on the list haha. They are from a brand called blink x

      Delete
  5. Autumn/winter are my seasons! I love layering up and nothing having to worry about getting sunburnt or too hot! The Topshop dress is gorgeous, would look good with a pair of bold coloured heels! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh yes, some primary colour heels or a nice raspberry colour :)

      Delete
  6. Love the bracelet and boots! I really want to invest in a new coat this winter!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some lovely coats in the sales at the moment, last years stock but you might get a bargain. I got a great one last year at a vintage sale with a leopard print collar x

      Delete
  7. Last week I felt a bit sad that the shops were starting to fill up with their autumn clothes when I felt that we hadn't even seen the summer, but when it comes around I love being able to snuggle up in warm winter clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet we will have an Indian summer now that I've packed all of my summer clothes way!

      Delete
  8. Love the studded trend at the moment! That cross bracelet is such a bargain, am heading to the F21 website straight away!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sunny today, but I fear Autumn is right round the corner!
    I love your choices, I MUCH prefer Autumn trends to Summer ones.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah those boots are amazing! I am definitely going to try and get those!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are at the top of my list, not too high and real leather. Perfect!

      Delete
  11. I actually want everything on this wishlist, you and Sarah from a million dresses are so bad for my bank account!

    I think you and me have very similar styles, girly dresses one day, then edgier rock style the next :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Sarah's posts on a Wednesday are lethal!
      My wardrobe is soo spilt got florals and polka dots one side and then black/maroon/zips/studs the other side. It's good to have a mix I even mix the two and wear my biker jacket with girly dresses to toughen them up :) x

      Delete
  12. Great picks Gem, those ankle boots are gorgeous!
    I'm hoping for an Indian summer as I'm on a caravan holiday at the end of Sept for my hen! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to Brixham like you did in a few weeks time :)

      Delete
  13. The hats and Boots are so Pretty, when It comes to Winter, It's cold but not to cold here in Texas. so I will Be wearing Either blacks & darks colors or Bright colors.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gem you have no idea how much i want all the stuff new stuff from the orphan's arms! must resist! i much prefer the a/w collections but it seems like summer is finally making an appearance now. time to crack out the pretty little dresses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weather is a nightmare Caroline, been buying loads of black ready for a/w and most of my summery dresses are too big for me grrr. Can't complain though, got next week off and I'm hoping to go camping. Fingers crosses we have a nice August xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.