McQ

Things We Lost in the Fire

By Gem - 12:33:00

I've been wearing a variation of this outfit to work for about two months now. I've ditched the super girly and floral dresses and I'm loving a more casual look, it makes getting dressed up on weekends feel a bit more special. The skirt is a new purchase which I've been lusting after it for months, looking at it in store and online and waiting for the sales. It was originally £45 in Oasis which is a crazy price, it dropped to £30 in the ASOS sale but I managed to get it for £15 in the Oasis sale with free delivery. Patience is a virtue!

It looks dark in the photo but it's a lovely purple colour and matches my bracelet perfectly. I had forgotten all about this bracelet so it was nice to dig it out and get some use out if it. I've clearly got too much stuff if I forget what I own...

skater skirt, oasis, orphan's arms

T-Shirt: Orphan's Arms
Bracelet: McQ by Alexander McQueen
Skirt: Oasis
Belt: ASOS
Shoes c/o Spartoo: Boots by Blink

YSL lipstick, Alexander McQueen

I treated myself to a new YSL lipstick on the weekend and I have to admit I was partly lured in by the gorgeous packaging. It's a lovely peachy colour with a nice shine and it has an amazing fruity smell. I only popped into Boots to get shampoo and came out with a basket full of make up. Anyone else do this on a regular basis?

Have an awesome Wednesday!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Aw the skirt looks lovely, I always find it's worth hanging on for the Oasis sale, and very rarely buy anything full price from them as they are ludicrous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? dresses are £60+ in there :(

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your top - it's awesome! Thank you for your kind comment too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt , great price as well :) nice bracelet , i love finding things you've forgotten about !

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this skirt, definitely worth waiting for! I have been wearing more casual outfits recently and my colleagues are in shock, haha!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. £45 for a tshirt! eekkk , well done on waiting ! the best things come to those who wait ;-)

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beaut of a skirt, you look a dream! Even thinking about it, this is perfect Snobs attire.... ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt.

    Yes i do the same. Went into Boots myself last week to buy some nail varnishes. Spotted the 3 for 2 on skincare stuff started loading up & it wasn't until i had paid & left i realised i hadn't even given the varnishes a glance! oops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am terrible for doing that, mainly in Superdrug though. I spend about £48 a time, and then I'm like OH crap. Loving this outfit!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might send my mum in next time or shop online, I end up spending a fortune :(

      Delete
  9. YSL lipsticks are so lovely and last for ages! Love that shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if
    interested.

    my web page visit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.