Asos Floral Wrap Dress

By Gem - 11:11:00

This is becoming one of my favourite dresses. I don't have to think about what to pair it with, I just throw it on with some black shoes and a cardigan and I'm ready for work. I picked it up in the ASOS sale for about £18 just after Christmas and it has already had plenty of wear.

asos floral dress

Dress: ASOS
Boots: Blink c/o Spartoo
Necklace: River Island
Vest top: New Look

I've been busy the past week making a display in work to promote the Children's Literature Festival that happened in Cardiff and trying to highlight all the lovely children's books we have here at the library I work in. Even though it's an academic library we have some fun and interesting books which people don't always realise. I asked some of the academic staff and library staff to have a photo with their favourite children's book and tell me why they chose it to put on a display to accompany a selection of books.
I chose Matilda because contains a worthy message to all, children and adults alike, that if you have a book you are never alone in life.

matilda

The rest of my week is very busy, I have cdfblogs tonight, please pop along if you are local. I have a blogger event in Cardiff for Ladies Night at the shopping center tomorrow and I'm heading up to Birmingham to see the lovely Claire for her birthday this weekend. Phew, good job I have Monday off work to recover.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the print on your dress, I'm a big fan of wrap dresses too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and your make up is dreamy! I am wearing a wrap dress right now and it is pretty obscene as for some reason it is *really* low cut!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time at Ladies Night!
    I love the dress, I always seem to shy away from wrap style dresses, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matilda is one of the best childrens books ever!! You look beaut, can't wait to see you the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks so lovely on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh pretty dress, I love dresses that just seem to go with things easily and you just throw on and was a good price you got it for as well, bonus :)
    Was really wonderful to see you at the Ladies night :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is so beautiful Gem. Matilda is one of my favourites too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently training to become a primary school teacher and i LOVE exploring childrens books! I completely recommend Framed (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Framed-Frank-Cottrell-Boyce/dp/0330452924) - I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.