Where Are My Knees?

By Gem - 18:30:00



Exciting news! If you follow me on twitter you might know that I started attending Weight Watchers a few weeks a go and I've been doing pretty well but I have started to struggle with motivation so this new project has come along at the perfect time...

Where Are My Knees? is a dieting, healthy eating and exercise blog written by five bloggers (including me) who each have their own goals and methods of losing weight. If you visit the blog you will find healthy recipes, tips on how to dress for your body shape and much more. I will be posting a entry on Where Are My Knees? later on in the week which will explain the reasons why I am on a diet and how I hope to achieve my goals.  If you want to join in with me, Sarah, Charlene, Lucy and Sarah come and visit is and share your tips and stories on http://wherearemyknees.blogspot.com/.

 If you want to get in touch with us, feel free to email wherearemyknees@gmail.com

xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love this, I am now following the blog. I am also trying to drop 2 dress sizes for the summer, been on my diet for just over a week and I have done well so far, just need to keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound great!
    Ive just started slimming world
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I put on a lot of weight after beating cancer - i am now embracing pure living - lots of homemade, fruit & veg and wholegrain and exercise! I am also training to run 5km race for life but wish i was 50lbs lighter for the sake of my knees! Good luck i'll be interested to see how you all do! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be easir for us if were are all in it together :) If you have any tips or want to share anything with us you can email us at the address in the post. Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I feel the need to shape up for summer too. will check it out :)
    Great item, thanks A++++++

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, I especially like the blog title!
    I said to a friend a few weeks ago that the goal of my Opposite of Diet was to have proper knees :D
    My motivation is dropping so I'll check it out.

    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fantastic idea. ive been on a diet since january and whilst it started out well ive been struggling recently and really need a good kick up the bum with some inspiration. looking forward to hearing your tips =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, will be following your progress!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with this new blog. Off to check it out. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great motivation for you the writers and us the readers!
    I would love to loose a little bit of weight, I always feel horrible in the summer months, mainly being restricted in what I can wear. I hate having my arms on show, so find it hard to part with a cardigan even on the most hottest of days!

    I'm heading over to the blog now :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea sweets! (Is that pet name still allowed on this blog hehe? :) ) If you've got the support of other lovely ladies who are giving it a shot as well that must work wonders for motivation and encouragement. Good luck, I'll definitely be following! I'm sure we can all learn how to lead a healthier lifestyle whether we want to lose weight or not! jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.