Pen Pal Exchange is now closed!

By Gem - 00:41:00



The Pen Pal Exchange is now officially closed!

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to each and everyone of you that joined up. We have over 80 people taking part which is more than I could have ever hoped for. I'm so happy that the scheme has appealed to so many people, I really thought about 10 people would join.

For those who missed out I'm sure I will re-open the scheme again soon. I'm glad I put a closing date because with over 80 people joined up it's going to take a fair bit of organising and a fair few hours will be dedicated to matching people up and sending emails out. Look out for an email from me soon, it may take a while to copy and paste all your email addresses but I will try and get the ball rolling on Sunday when I have a day off.

Kirsty at sweet dreams, sweet cheeks mentioned a blog called Goodnight Little Spoon and a tumblr group called Fuck Yeah Mail which should provide you with some inspiration for making your letters extra pretty.
If you know of any other lovely letter blogs or groups please let me know.

I will try and make a little blog button/badge for everyone that has joined up to the scheme when I figure out how to do it :)
Thank you again for joining up and check your emails at the end of the week!
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Aww! What a neat idea! :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing this, you're gonna be so busy! But we're grateful :)

    xxMxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Can't wait to see everyones lovely letters :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get started, thanks for organising :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh im so excited!
    thanks so much for organising this, what a brilliant idea! :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think this is a fab idea, thank you and look forward to receivign an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing!! Waiting eagerly for your email :) Thanks so much!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gem that is amazing. I must admit I never imagined anywhere near 80 people would join. It just goes to show the joy of old fashioned letter writing is still alive :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its fab so many people signed up for it. Thanks again with coming up with the idea and organising it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting, thank you for organising it all.
    xxx
    http://www.ablogfromblackpool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't beleieve so many people joined but then its a great idea :D exciting, thanks for organising it all hun :) X x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a good idea! Thank you for all your efforts in organising it xxx

    www.agirlwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really wanted to join, but then I thought of how many things I have on my to do list constantly and that I really wouldn't have much time to do this, so next time it's round, I really have to sort my life out so I can take part yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited! Thank you so much for organising it! Let me know if you need any help sorting things out, I could even put together a button if you like. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. No problem girls! it's going to be a blast :)
    Might take you up on that Charlene!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really excited about this :) Big thanks for your hard work Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not been any work involved yet but 80 emails on Sunday is going to be fun. I'm going to watch series 2 of Being Human to keep me entertained whilst sending them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow so many people joined up! its very exciting.
    i hope people will be posting pictures of their pretty letters!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really looking forward to this. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm really excited for this =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ok do i expect a email from you first because i have been getting emails from girls saying they saw my email from your blog, turns out they are asking me for money because they are in some 3rd world country (slight exaggeration) fighting for their life and need my help! lol obviously i realise this cant be the same thing so i added these people to junk! just giving you a heads up! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm super excited to be a part of this, Gem! I'm really excited to get stuck in to the blogging community, as i'm relatively new, as you all seem ever so lovely! Can't wait to get started! (: lots of love,

    Legs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.