Handwritten Challenge

By Gem - 15:28:00

The lovely Rosie from A Pocket Full of Rosie tagged me with this challenge yesterday which I was very excited about. It's been quiet in work today so I scanned my attempt in. I didn't have any fancy paper with me in work so I wrote everything down in my Cath Kidston diary.

Here's what I had to write for the challenge:

1. Name and blog name.
2. URL.
3. Write, "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!"
4. Favourite quote.
5. Favourite song.
6. Favorite bands/singers.
7. Anything you want to say!
+ tag some other bloggers.

 

It's a right dogs dinner! Hope you can all read it :)

I tag dinoprincesschar from t*rexes and tiaras
Leanne from A Slice of My Life
Sarah from a million dresses and...
Charlene from Dainty Dresses

If any of you are taking part in the handwritten challenge share your link and I will check them out. Everyone having a good weekend?
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Cool challenge, thanks for tagging :) I will do it tomorrow.
    Love things like this that give you a little insight into other bloggers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge and I am so jealous of your Cath Kidston diary! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy! your handwriting is lovely! :)
    jealous of your cath kidston diary too ;)


    Rosie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks super cute Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stationary and pretty hand writing to go with it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you write 'fox' and 'lazy'! I love seeing handwriting. Wish mine was nicer though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute diary. This looks like a fun challenge. Got to love a bit of Britney :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute post, fab! Cute diary too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful idea. it's nice to see people's actually writing for a change =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love nosying at people's handwriting too :D also love that morrissey quote haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your handwriting! Mines is shocking but I'll give it a go! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is lovely, thank you for the tag and you have pretty writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've done this now :)
    http://stundon.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-challenge.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.