Cardiff Fashion Events This Week

By Gem - 20:34:00

Here are a few exciting fashion events in Cardiff this week...

 

Buffalo Boutique hosts a great selection of local designers and vintage retailers and is a great place to pick up something unique. It's only £1 to get in and there will be a 2 for 1 offer on cocktails so what's stopping you?!

Current sellers at Buffalo Boutique include or have included:-
- KOOKI TWO BIT
WWW.KOOKITWOBIT.CO.UK !
- ED AND FLO
WWW.EDANDFLO.COM
- RECYCLED WITH LOVE WWW.RECYCLED-WITH-LOVE.COM
- ROCK N NEEDLE WWW.ROCKNNEEDLE.COM
- BY KIRSTY WWW.BYKIRSTY.COM
- EMILY MICHAEL- HAND MADE JEWELLERY
- 333 DESIGNS
WWW.333STAR.CO.UK
-- THANKS IT'S VINTAGE! WWW.THANKSITSVINTAGE.COM
- SPIRAL CRAFT WWW.SPIRALCRAFT.CO.UK
- ZOLIBEAU WWW.ZOLIBEAU.COM
- TINKERS INFINITY WWW.TINKERSINFINITY.COM
- LAURA BARRUFFO- CONTEMPORARY JEWELERY
- ART OF VINTAGE
WWW.ARTOFVINTAGE.COM


There is also a vintage fashion fair taking place on Sunday 7th November 10.00am-4.00pm at City Hall in Cardiff. Prices are wide-ranging, with something for everyone's pocket. Bargain rails, rummage baskets and high-end vintage couture, all to be found at Blind Lemon Vintage.

You can get more information and tickets from
here.


I really hope I can make it to the vintage fair before I go and see Mystery Jets and if I do I will post some pictures.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Gemarella:) I live in Singapore. I wish I could attend that event sounds fun!
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should set up your own event just like this in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling, I'm here from IFB, I follow you, your blog it's really lovely! Thank you 4 these precious adresses!
    Some kisses
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of pics on my blog if you are interested? Loving your blog, i've lived here for 4 years and I didn't realise there were knitting groups outside of the Cardiff Fashion society!

    Emma xx

    emmasmee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a lot of oldies attending the knitting group but I want to see a few younger faces there. I'm trying to learn but I'm awful.
    Taking a look at the pictures now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Art of vintage sounds interesting! might have to check that out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.