Charity Vintage Event in Cardiff

By Gem - 18:44:00

Another great vintage event going on in Cardiff that I thought I would let you know about



This is the second In Aid of Vintage and I can't wait to go to this one after missing the first one.

There is going to be lots on offer including vintage clothing, vintage accessories, vinyl records, one-off unique jewellery and jumble chic. It's free to attend so no excuses not to pop along.
Make sure you tell all your mates and grab some great bargains because it's all for a good cause.
You can make a full day of it because The Woodville serves great food and their Sunday night quiz is always fun.
I once won a microwave and a crate of beers at the Woodville quiz back in my uni days.
To book a stall contact Rose Tinted at rosetintedvintage@hotmail.co.uk
See you there!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.