Jumble Sale!

By Gem - 14:00:00

Just a quick post to let you know there will be a jumble sale on the 29th of November at the The White Rose Information & Resource Centre, New Tredegar. You can get a train to New Tredegar from Cardiff and on the way back you could stop off at Bargoed which I assure you has the best charity shops in the valleys.



It all kicks off at 11am and there will be bric-a-brac stalls, jewellery, books and eastern cuisine on offer.

You might find a some amazing antiques or a great vintage dress!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love jumble sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dont tell anyone about the charity shops in Bargoed! Thats my patch lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ok I take it back. Bargoed is rubbish, only has broken toys and mills and boon books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.