Lunacy Clothing Boutique Cardiff

By Gem - 16:40:00

Whilst popping into Looby Loo's Boutique this week I came across another great shop called Lunacy. There are two Lunacy stores, one is in the High Street Arcade in Cardiff and the other is in Royal Buildings in Port Talbot. There is also an online store http://www.lunacyboutique.co.uk/ 


Sisters Rebecca Bogue and Emma Hanford own the shops which stock a great range of clothing and accessories all by independent designers. This is the place to go if you want to find something unique and avoid turning up at a party wearing the same dress as someone else!

The Cardiff store had a really kitsch interior and relaxed atmosphere so it's well worth a look.

Here are a few of my fave items that Lunacy stock at the moment-
Lunacy

Lunacy by nancymay featuring necklaces

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This store is so pretty. I love stores like these that are little, have a brilliantly curated stock and you just know each item you have from there would be a true gem.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to visit this shop when i came to cardiff for the day, i fell totally in love with it! Gutted i live so far away :(!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lady in the shop was so knowledgeable about all the designers and really knew her stuff!
    You can shop online wallflower, I forgot to mention that if you sign up to the mailing list you get 10% off which is pretty good
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the nicest shop in cardiff
    a must visit when I see my aunts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure Megan, and Looby Loo's and Hobos are a few doors down too and there is a great shoe shop called buzz all in the same arcade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab is that poppy jumper? (I'm a sucker for poppies and cream jumpers, so that one couldn't fail to excite me.)

    I regularly browse Lunacy Boutique online, but it's a bit expensive for my budget tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, accessories are ok for my budget but I think the clothes would only be for special occasions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.