My Christmas wish list

By Gem - 20:55:00

It's only 31 days until Christmas. But who's counting?



I know it's not December yet but I'm already thinking about Christmas. The items above are at the top of my list for Christmas (hint hint if any of my family are reading this)

I adore watching Nigella on TV, I find her show engaging and her recipes seem easy to follow and don't need too many fancy ingredients, she tends to use a lot of things that you would have lying around in your store cupboard. I also adore her make up and she inspired me to get an eyebrow pencil. I would love to be a full time Nigella.
I made her Spanish Chicken with Chorizo recipe on Sunday and it was so easy to make and tasted amazing! You can view it here for free on the BBC food website for a limited time.
My effort doesn't look quite as good as Nigella's...


 

The  cute cushion is from Cath Kidston but I would be happy with any lovely cushion really but that one is my fave.

I know I bought an apron yesterday but I want an oil cloth one which is easy to wipe clean.

I love my digital camera but I really want a Diana Camera, you can do some really cool things with them and I might take a photography class. Take a look at the Flickr group here, how cool are those photos?!

I love that Ollie and Nic satchel, in fact I think I NEED it. Well, I don't need it, I have loads of bags but this one is extra nice.


What's on your Christmas wish list?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for your comment! I've written a review of the fashion show now if you're interested...

    http://www.thesprout.co.uk/en/news/review-fashiowcase-wales/03420.html

    I've wanted that Diana camera for ages. Might have to ask for it for Christmas now that Urban Outfitters is coming to Cardiff - I don't think I'm going to be able to stand not buying it if I see it right in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I will take a look now.
    I love all the homeware in Urban Outfitters, they do the best floral bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is larevly. Where is it from?

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's from http://www.ollieandnic.com/ I think they have 30% off leather bags at the moment x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.