Yours Clothing Review

By Gem - 10:34:00

I was recently sent a few items from Yours Clothing to try out and share my thoughts on them. I wore Yours Clothing bodycon dress when I went to the Making of Harry Potter tour and I loved it, I wouldn't normally wear anything tight but I loved this dress and there was plenty of room in it which meant that I didn't feel uncomfortable.

I've also been trying out this rather lovely animal print tunic which is very me and I've been wearing it to work and on the weekends quite a lot. I love the print, the pleated detail on the front and the lovely bow on the back. It was a tad chilly to pose without a cardi on so you can see the detail on the back here.

IMG_1604

This dress has been through the wash a few times, hasn't lost its shape and still looks great. What I love about this dress is that it isn't too short. Everything on the high street at the moment seems to fall just below you behind which isn't a good look for work unless you wear leggings super thick tights. I'm wearing a size 16 here but possibly could have sized down as I found there was plenty of room in this dress. Yours Clothing also seem to offer pretty good value for money, some plus size clothing is sold at a bit of a premium and this dress retails for £35 while the bodcycon dress was only £23.

IMG_1605

Dress: c/o Yours Clothing
Belt: ASOS
Scarf: eBay
Cardigan: Primark
Boots
: Blink c/o Spartoo Shoes

IMG_1614

If you fancy 10% off your first order with Yours Clothing and free delivery use the code HELLOTHERE at the checkout.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love the leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could wear leopard print every day but my coat is leopard print, tricky!

      Delete
  2. i love that asos belt and the colour pop of that scarf really brings on the print of your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only £1.90 on ebay! I thought the outfit would be a tad dull without a splash of colour.

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely dress. The belt is a really great detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress - love a bit of leopard print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, looks really pretty with the scarf

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress & I agree, it is the perfect length x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've styled this!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.