Celtic Manor Resort Champagne & Beauty Bar #NationalSpaWeek

By Gem - 17:18:00

Our 21st century lives can be hectic and stressful and it seems life rushes by quicker than ever before. We are told to eat wholesome food and exercise to combat stress and fatigue but little treats and time out can also have a big impact on your wellbeing. From the 30th October – 5th November 2017, thousands of spas and salons across the UK are uniting to offer lots of exciting treatments and offers to encourage people to try a spa and enjoy some relaxation. 

I was invited to review the brand new Champagne & Beauty Bar at Celtic Manor Resort to get a feel for the #NationalSpaWeek festivities. Celtic Manor is a five star luxury travel destination which is only a five minute drive from my house. I have visited the resort previously for an afternoon tea  but I've never really been one to get spa treatment or spend too much time grooming myself. 

this is a picture of 100s of bottles of nail polish lined up


this is a picture of a nail technician applying gel polish



this is a picture of a latte at the cleric manor champagne and beauty bar

The beauty bar is the perfect addition to the resort and a pretty spot (love the gold details) to enjoy a little pampering. I was treated to a file and polish using the Jessica nail polish collection. I had gel polish which is hard wearing and is still going strong two weeks later. The selection of colours was a little overwhelming so the lovely therapist chose a cute pink shade for me which is perfect for someone like myself who never gets her nails done and wanted something subtle. My hands were nourished by the oil applied, looked incredibly neat after a file and I had the opportunity to have a natter with my friend who joined me and the team at the Beauty Bar.  

It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience but I would love to return on a day when I don't have to go to work so I can sip on some cocktails and bubbly whilst having a treatment. My coffee hit the spot but some champagne would have been even better.




I highly recommend taking some time out during National Spa Week to do something with your friends or family. Put away your mobile phone, back away from the group chat and enjoy some time face to face. 

*Thank you to the Celtic Manor for hosting me. My treatments were complimentary, opinion and words about the service provided are my own. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the nail colour you chose for your manicure! So pretty. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good manicure, that wall of polishes looks like my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look wonderful, it is such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the idea of a champagne beauty bar, we all deserve a little R&R from time to time. Gorgeous choice of colour for your nails as well, they look so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour you chose, your nails look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW love the idea of this and who doesn't need a bit of pamper time! I love the colour you chose too, its very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know there was a National Spa week. Your nails look great I really love that colour. I need mine done asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your manicure looks so gorgeous! I love those muted tones, pastels are so lush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love that nail colour Gem! And what a lovely addition to the resort :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.