Zatchels 50% OFF EVERYTHING FLASH SALE

By Gem - 14:40:00

Pretty excited about this news... Zatchels are having a 50% off everything flash sale to celebrate their 2nd birthday. It's only running for 24 hours so you need to be quick.

Zatchels Birthday Banners 942x395px v2


I keep on putting barrel bags on my wishlists posts but with 50% off now might be the time for me to take the plunge.I'm going to wait up until midnight tonight to get these two beauties, a barrel bag and a pastel saddle bag but I have no idea which ones yet because there are so many nice colours to choose from. Zatchels are all handmade right here in the UK which makes me love them even more.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I need to go and measure my camera - I sense I'm doomed to disappointment here but the barrel bag would make a lovely camera bag if it's big enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would, I love the metallic ones. Let me know if it fits x

      Delete
  2. OMG I am so tempted to get one, not sure which style or colour yet but something big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking at the site for hours!! I want a brown saddle bag, a pastel saddle bag and a barrel one haha. Can have all three for under £100 though wooo x

      Delete
  3. Do you know if you have to enter a discount code? The Cambridge Satchel Co ones are better quality but I can't say no to half price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no code needed, 50% off everything 00:00 - 23.59 x

      Delete
  4. Hi Gemma, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought the gothic lace saddle bag - ideal for my city breaks and a great price too! Gem http://wwwblackstarrynight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.