Given to the Wild

By Gem - 20:32:00

I'm really excited about the news that Vivienne Westwood will be opening her first ever store in Cardiff. This is great news for Wales and the South West as currently you can only buy Vivienne Westwood accessories in Cardiff at Urban Outfitters and shoes in Pussy Galore so I can't wait to be able to browse the full Gold, Red and Anglomania ranges in the flesh and not just online. The store will be opening in October in the St David's 2 in the Hayes opposite John Lewis. Vivienne Westwood is my favourite designer and I love how all her designs have a really British feel, drawing on Saville Row tailoring traditions with a punk edge. I've had my eye on the fulfilment dress for ages, I think the people in store are going to get fed up of me going in and trying things on....

Here are some of my favourite Viv items-

vivienne westwood, orb, anglomania


It's meee with my clutch bag.
SANY6198


I was looking for shoes after I saw Sophie's lovely pair and I fancied the Vivienne Westwood Melissa flat shoes but I stumbled upon this bag and it had to be mine. I opted for a patent bag over tartan because it will go with everything.

Moving on from designer and onto budget now, I've got some great bargains in the past few weeks.

studded bag, topshop playsuit, topshop shirt


I picked up the playsuit in the Topshop sale for £20, it has lace around the waist and edge and the clutch in Select for £8 and got student discount on both. The shirt is from Topshop but cost £2 on ebay,can't argue with that price.

warehouse jumper, marian keyes, dawn french
I picked up this jumper in Warehouse, I've had my eye on it for a while because it's so soft and has lovely flecks of different colours in it. When I walked past the shop last week they had 20% off that day so I HAD to get it. The books were both 25p in my local charity shop and I will be reading them tonight instead of going out because I'm saving money for Paris. Feeling rather sorry for myself being in tonight.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. OMG i didnt know this ! I love vw i have lots of her jewelry this is excellent news !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! Going to be in there everyweek stroking the bags and dresses haha x

      Delete
  2. But chin up - you'll be going to PARIS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're okay my love? the select clutch looks AMAZING. not as amazing as the viv though! jel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good thanks, just seen your pug photos :) The select bag worked out about about £6.50 because they do 15% student discount!

      Delete
  4. I love that jumper Gem, so pretty.

    I can't wait to have a nose in the new store! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I can't wait until the store opens :)
    Love all you bargain finds as well

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeep!! This is exciting news indeed! Do you know what date it's opening??

    Cute jumper!

    Miss P xx

    www.porcelinasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't sorry, some time on October I think but will let you know if I hear anything more specific x

      Delete
  7. That playsuit is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Viv clutch and the shoes are gorgeous too! I love that studded clutch :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the studded bag was my bargain of the yera so far x

      Delete
  9. Great new stuff. I love this clutch.

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Vivienne Westwood, I have a pair of shoes but I am too scared to wear them as I don't want to ruin them!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! you should wear them :) no point keeping things for best xx

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous post! I love your clutch :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the studded clutch and the jumper!
    Love Marian Keyes too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to bury myself into a good book :) I love your dip dye jumper btw :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.