I Follow Rivers - New Look Kelly Brook dress

By Gem - 16:29:00

I hope you're all feeling refreshed after a long weekend. I spent it with friends drinking cider and eating cake which is one of the best ways to spend a Bank Holiday don't you think? I also managed to watch Mulan, Hugo and Matilda on Saturday in my pajamas whilst eating ice lollies, 25 going on 5.

I wore my new Kelly Brook for New Look dress to the pub on Sunday and I love it! It's perfect with my denim jacket for a casual look and I can wear this with sandals in the summer or heels on a night out. I bought it when it was full price but it went down by £20 in the sale so I returned it and bought it at the cheaper price. The £20 covered my night at the pub on the weekend so well worth the effort returning it.

new look 3

I suppose the dress is a tad short and a bit cleavagey but you only live once so I'm not going to dwell on it too much because I do love this dress. It's what you expect from the Kelly Brook range really. I also have this playsuit form the collection in loads of different prints and I love that just as much.

kelly brook 2

Dress: Kelly Brook collection from New Look
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood by Melissa

I took about 100 photos of this dress and none of them captured how it looked in the flesh and it didn't photograph very well. Around 80+ of the photos looked like this one... Anyone want to be my blog photographer?

outtakes

Are you a fan of the Kelly Brook range at New Look?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Aw what a perfect weekend! Love the dress, it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Kelly Brook cleavage is good cleavage I say. And if you've got it etc etc etc etc! *in a quiet voice* PS I'm sorry about Cardiff I am just worried about monies at the mo :( Birmingham soooooon after? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, I will just miss you and spend the weekend crying... Yes, B'ham soon or further up north xx

      Delete
  3. love this dress, i think it gives you just the right amount of boobage ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks so good on you!
    And I love the shoes.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress, it looks amazing on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect dress for the perfect weekend. I like the Kelly brook range, much better for girls with boobs, don't be afraid to flaunt them!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks amazing on you Gem! Such a lovely shape :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for that short assessment, but desired to let you
    know I appreciate your weblog and the info you supply.

    Their is some greatinfo that have been written right here.
    Exactly where can i go to subscribe to the website?

    Also visit my web site weight loss stories before and after pictures women

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, I love gingham!! That dress is super cute on you. I just had a quick peek at the rest of the Kelly Brook range and have spied a pin-up bikini I'm a bit in love with.
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely on you :)
    I found it on the site yesterday for £15 plus post and bought it. I'm really impressed with the quality :)
    Its a little bit short on me too, and I'm only 5'2!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a perfect dress for the inbetween weather we've been having - so cheerful and lovely!! The Kelly Brook range is so lovely this time, have been tempted by a couple of pieces. Roll on payday!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is super stunning on you! love the retro pattern....I'll definitely take a look at her range after seeing this post!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress looks lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. this dress is so perfect, I get a bit paranoid about showing cleavage but I think it's totally cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.